WeLoveFine

⇋AustinHimself⇌

I was wondering if anybody has purchased any of the TF2 merch on Valves WeLoveFine page? Specifically clothing wise. I was wondering how their shirts fit. Do they run small or larger than whatever your normal shirt size may be?

I tried but apparently they dont accept my payment because I'm from Norway...

Something about my bank card that works literally everywhere else but can't be used there.

• Administrators

I have some sweet lumpy space princess leggings from there. True to size but idk if girl clothes and dude clothes would be the same :P

• Like 1

I've purchased quite a few T-shirts from them (plus 1 sweater and the Spycrab). They're all a good, comfortable fit, and the graphics have held up for several years now.

Only downside is that I wish they were slightly longer (just 1-2", not going to full XLT size), but that's more personal preference as I hate having my back exposed when I bend down/lean forward.

I myself Purchased a Spycrab plush and a talking dispenser plush  but I have not received my code back then and still today I haven't gotten my code

but most of the shirts seems great fit on me 

Keep in mind, though we love fine has lots of cool looking stuff, sometimes the quality tends to be utter shit. There is a lot of threads, and blown up on at least the dota reddit about the quality of welovefine being garbage. I'd say purchase at your own risk. I have bought from welovefine and my stuff turned out fine. But just keep in mind that, I haven't bought in ages from them since I've seen so much of the backlash.

I have a few TShirts (not TF2 related cuz it's a bad game and i wouldn't want to own any merch) and they are all awesome. Fit well, look nice and have lasted a few years.