Marketplace.tf Issue

MaliciousMango

yo whats up guys, 

I'm genuinely confused and frustrated I recently attempted to make a purchase on marketplace.tf with a new prepaid card which I've done at least 5 times now with no problems. Having done the same exact thing I always do I attempted to validate the card and while it accepts it, it then gives the error message 'method not found. I checked the balance of the card it is full and I'm not sure why it is denying it now when this has never happened any of the many times I've used the website I've wasted my whole morning trying to figure it out and I'm about to tear my hair out. Has this happened to anyone else/ ideas for a fix? I'm trying to get a few items that won't be around long enough to wait for a ticket response.

Thanks

It seems your card was being declined because our payment processor thought it had a very high likelihood of being fraud.

Were you doing anything differently? Were you using a VPN or tor?

I've marked the payment as safe so you should be able to try again.

It seems your card was being declined because our payment processor thought it had a very high likelihood of being fraud.

Yup that did it, thanks a lot for the help appreciate it. I was clicking the button like a madman. Maybe it was just cause I had gotten the card literally 10 minutes before I tried it

I'm having this problem too, funny thing is the card I used was already verified before but now it's giving me that message, I tried sending a support ticket but that wasn't working.  Pls help Geel.

Ah its happened again just now with a new card i'm not sure maybe its an Amex issue? or the fact that they're brand new? 

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm having the same problem with a prepaid card. One minute I'm using it, then i go to buy keys and it keeps on declining.

/summon Geel

• SmokE locked this topic