Does anyone here use those art tablets?

Communist Moose

I thought this place would be the best place to ask.

I was looking to get into digital art, as drawing on paper and erasing is getting pretty annoying.

I am looking to maybe get my hands on one of those tablets, one that was big enough to draw on and was built well.

Anyone use any and have some experience on which give better bang for the buck or perhaps a specific company that is good?

Wacom has decent ones. Try hitting up ebay for an older one. Just make sure it still has the pen.  I have one that my brother took from our highschool 10 years ago. Still works but pen is MIA

I use a Wacom tablet, they are generally well-designed and durable (I've had mine for over 4 years), as well as very well supported by most software. I believe I only paid around $150 for it when it was new though they do have some higher-end ones that cost more and have more features.

iPad Pro is also good if you're into art. Together with the Apple Pencil you are able to create magnificent artworks just on a iPad.

http://www.apple.com/ipad-pro/

Comes in 9.7 inch and 12.9 inch.

Apple products are pretty expensive. But I will try and compare everyone's suggestions.

500 is a lot though, :P.

I use a Wacom tablet, they are generally well-designed and durable (I've had mine for over 4 years), as well as very well supported by most software. I believe I only paid around $150 for it when it was new though they do have some higher-end ones that cost more and have more features.

150 does not sound bad. I'd hate to spend a few hundred on something and then not like it.