Making SFM Posters n Stuff #? v2many

Kevin the Chicken God

You got some really nice posters there!

Just wondering if you'd be interested in doing SFM posters for my website? (tradeplz.com) I could really use a bunch of pictures to make it look less like shit.

I'd be happy to pay a few keys per poster or whatever you want.

I've been busy lately, so I could do them for free but it would probably take some time, or I could charge for them if there's a certain time constraint

that's nice to hear! 

I want to request one if you still can. 2 characters on the same pic if you can

Class: Demoman

Team: Red 

Location: CP_sunshine or swiftwater (i like the bight skies and green on the map)

Cosmetics: Shin Shredders. Samur-eye. Weight room warmer

Unusual effect: Scorching Flames

Weapon in use: australium grenade launcher

Class: Soldier

Team: Red

Cosmetics: Cold snap coat, lieutenant bite. Brown bomber painted Mannco orange

Unusual effect: disco beatdown

Weapon: australium rocketlauncher

Purpose: I want a pic for my mate with both of us. this game has been like another place to share great hours together and i want a piece of artwork about this if possible. We use to pubstomp together and i want a pic with both of us in the battlefields (:

here you go

kkAbaJs.jpg

• Like 1

here you go

kkAbaJs.jpg

omg this is really awesome!

I love the lights, the poses and scene generally. this is exactly how it is in the game...... but even more dramatic! you nailed it (:

I've been busy lately, so I could do them for free but it would probably take some time, or I could charge for them if there's a certain time constraint

There's no real hurry. But it would also feel wierd to not pay for your work. I added you on Steam

Class: Demo man

Team: Blue

Hats: A noble hatters violet painted Rimmed Rain catcher, Mann of the seven sees, a deep commitment to purple painted bonedolier, bearded bombardier

Unusual Effects (if any): Bonzo the All-Gnawing

Pose: sitting on a pumpkin with a macabre web stickybomb launcher hanging in one hand, with him holding a peace sign up with the other hand

Additional Information

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal):

Just want to have a nice piece of artwork to show my most prized hat. If it looks sweet enough, I'll definitely donate sir :)

hope you like it

V2wzYmm.jpg

Class: Spy

Hats: L'homme, Escapist, and Lurker's Leathers
Unusual Effects (if any): Cloudy Moon (Could be incorporated into the setting though).
Pose: Revolver up in right hand, feet shoulder width apart, Similar to the spy profile background.
Additional Information: If you can do skins on the revolver, can you make it a top shelf revolver (FN)?
Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Need a new profile picture after getting a new spy set.

Been a while since I changed up my spy loadout, figured it's about time I updated my profile picture to match.

Edit: Based on your previous work I will most likely be making a donation once I see the finished product.

Edit 2: Hate to change it on you, especially if you've already started. But I ended up with a new spy loadout so I figured I should change that here.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry I was gone so long, I had finals and shtuff to take care of and was practicing animation instead of doing posters. I will now begin making posters again, 100% free of charge. I am going to be uploading them all to steam because imgur was seriously compressing the shit out of everything and lowering the poster quality.

Class: Spy

Hats: L'homme, Escapist, and Lurker's Leathers
Unusual Effects (if any): Cloudy Moon (Could be incorporated into the setting though).
Pose: Revolver up in right hand, feet shoulder width apart, Similar to the spy profile background.
Additional Information: If you can do skins on the revolver, can you make it a top shelf revolver (FN)?
Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Need a new profile picture after getting a new spy set.

Been a while since I changed up my spy loadout, figured it's about time I updated my profile picture to match.

Edit: Based on your previous work I will most likely be making a donation once I see the finished product.

Edit 2: Hate to change it on you, especially if you've already started. But I ended up with a new spy loadout so I figured I should change that here.

here you go

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/775029151258797774/E32994503178F4CF1C78881086A02685123AFFB0/

I didn't use the lurker's because the model in SFM was really low quality and it covered the escapist, I hope that isnt too much of a problem

Classes: soldier

Team: red

Hats:ground control(pink as hell)

dead of night(pink as hell)

the all father (pink as hell)

Unusual Effects (if any):none ;.;

Pose: the soldier drinking his coffee in the fresh brewed victory taunt on a huge pile of dead enemies ,just like in meet the medic one, with a small grin on the soldier's mouth.while he is leaning on his rocket launcher that has the agonizing emerald sheen showing on it.with two half-zatoichis hanging on his back.

Additional Information please add explosions/bullets and a dark/serious war themed background. 

Purpose :its personal for my steam profile  :D 

Pls have spy and pyro

Spy: cosa nostra cap, Chicago overcoat, white painted backstab era boomslang

Holding: festive spycicle

Pyro: the face of mercy, the spirit of giving(if possible)

Holding: scorch shot

Map: turbine

Pose: spy stabbing pyro from behind

Please face camera, almost like a hostage pose

Please make it look cool :)

Please try to have the spy as the main focus of the poster

Thanks so much for your work!

Pls have spy and pyro

Spy: cosa nostra cap, Chicago overcoat, white painted backstab era boomslang

Holding: festive spycicle

Pyro: the face of mercy, the spirit of giving(if possible)

Holding: scorch shot

Map: turbine

Pose: spy stabbing pyro from behind

Please face camera, almost like a hostage pose

Please make it look cool :)

Please try to have the spy as the main focus of the poster

Thanks so much for your work!

hey, do you have a class preference for each player?

also, could you specify the pose? I'm a bit confused when you're saying you want the pyro holding a scorch shot but also in a hostage pose

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Back at it again because these talents simply cannot go to waste

Class: Heavy

Team: Blu

Location: Cp_Coldfront or any map with darker lighting to enhance effects

Hats: Lime painted Heavy Duty Rag, Lime painted Dead of Night, Lime painted Cuabn Bristle Crisis

Unusual Effects (if any): Arcana on Heavy Duty Rag, Isotope on his FN King of the Jungle Minigun, Mean Green tornado killstreaker coming from his eyes and the Infernal Smoke effects flashing around him

Pose: I need him to be on top of any ridge with the fallen red team around him and blu medics bowing to him

Additional Information: Have him look god-like and superior to everyone else

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): personal, this artwork will be the final piece of completion for my tf2 related wants.

Thanks a ton in advance and no rush at all!

On 6/19/2017 at 8:06 AM, ✪ Vergo ✪ |⚡️| [⇄] said:

Back at it again because these talents simply cannot go to waste

Team: Blu

Location: Cp_Coldfront or any map with darker lighting to enhance effects

Hats: Lime painted Heavy Duty Rag, Lime painted Dead of Night, Lime painted Cuabn Bristle Crisis

Unusual Effects (if any): Arcana on Heavy Duty Rag, Isotope on his FN King of the Jungle Minigun, Mean Green tornado killstreaker coming from his eyes and the Infernal Smoke effects flashing around him

Pose: I need him to be on top of any ridge with the fallen red team around him and blu medics bowing to him

Additional Information: Have him look god-like and superior to everyone else

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): personal, this artwork will be the final piece of completion for my tf2 related wants.

Thanks a ton in advance and no rush at all!

here you go, enjoy

8CA10D8B4BEB080D20AD3CE14EB22C43A7CE2AC3

3 hours ago, Kevin the Chicken God said:

here you go, enjoy

8CA10D8B4BEB080D20AD3CE14EB22C43A7CE2AC3

Thanks a ton! Its gorgeous!

9 hours ago, Kevin the Chicken God said:

here you go, enjoy

that's a pretty nice poster!

BTW sent you a donation for your gorgeous posters, please consider doing mine, thanks!!

9 hours ago, LE LENNY FACE said:

that's a pretty nice poster!

BTW sent you a donation for your gorgeous posters, please consider doing mine, thanks!!

oh yeah, I was avoiding this one for a few reasons that I can clear up now

I was wondering what you meant by him leaning on the rocket during the fresh brewed victory taunt, since he doesnt really lean on anything there

I also probably will have a ridge with dead enemies on it instead of a pile of enemies, because just for the prior poster posing multiple dead enemies probably tripled the time it took to make the poster - posing enough to make a pile would take too much time I'm willing to commit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 5:57 PM, Kevin the Chicken God said:

oh yeah, I was avoiding this one for a few reasons that I can clear up now

I was wondering what you meant by him leaning on the rocket during the fresh brewed victory taunt, since he doesnt really lean on anything there

I also probably will have a ridge with dead enemies on it instead of a pile of enemies, because just for the prior poster posing multiple dead enemies probably tripled the time it took to make the poster - posing enough to make a pile would take too much time I'm willing to commit

ok  i see that its a bit hard but you can do whatever you want to ease it up a bit  but make sure it is as close as what i mentioned before please.and btw sorry for late response,been offline for a while...

Class: Sniper (2 of them)

Location: Any place that you feel would best capture the mood

Hats:

Sniper 1: Larrikin Robin, Villain's Veil (nothing on it), Antlers, Australium Sniper Rifle

Sniper 2: Bruiser's Bandanna (nothing on it), Dead of the Night, and Dr Dapper's Topper, Awper Hand

Unusual Effects: Purple Energy on the Larrikin Robin

Pose: 2 snipers standing back to back with their sniper rifles in resting position, tons of blu dead bodies around them

Additional Information: Sniper 1 should look somewhat like this: team_fortress_2__tf2____sniper_by_viewse

Sniper 2's Pose: maxresdefault.jpg

Have them stand back angled a bit so more of sniper 1's body is facing the front. They don't have to be directly back to back. Sniper 2's back should be at the camera, but his head will be somewhat turned so he's looking at the camera.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Just going to add this to my artwork

Sorry for making it super specific. I really want this to appear perfect :D

On 8/6/2017 at 11:46 AM, Za_Arch said:

-snip-

made two different edits, hope you enjoy

sniper1.png

sniper2.png

3 hours ago, Kevin the Chicken God said:

made two different edits, hope you enjoy

sniper1.png

sniper2.png

Holy crap, they're amazing. Thank you so much! ^o^

• Like 1

Hi,

Hats: Football Helmet (Searing Plasma) Weight Room Warmer (Australium Gold) and the Jungle Booty

Weapons: Carbonado Botkiller Minigun

Unusual Effects: Searing Plasma (Football Helmet)

Pose: Shooting At This Area (See Picture) Image result for swiftwater tf2

Thanks In Advance

Class: Scoot

Team: RED

Hats: Tesla Coil Phononaut, Snowwing, Cadet Visor

Unusual Effects (if any): Tesla Coil for the phononaut

Pose: Surprise me!

Additional Information

s u r p r i s e m e

On a serious note though, if you can do weapons, please make the scout hold either a Mean Green batsaber (specks so no killstreaker), specks villainous violet FN night terror scatter, or a C.A.P.P.E.R.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal, friend's birthday.

Thanks in advance!