Aeolus

Why is my number of posts still at 0?

Aeolus    2
Aeolus

I'm pretty new to the forums but I've made several posts, commebts, and replies, yet my # post is still zero. All the posts are under the tf2 item trading forum, idk if that has anything to do with it. If someone could enlighten me I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: My number of posts went up to 1 after this so I assume trading forums don't count tlwards total posts?

puddingkip    4982
puddingkip

Yes. Trading forums and great below don't count towards post count. Now you are on 1 :)

Aeolus    2
Aeolus

Yes. Trading forums and great below don't count towards post count

Thanks

Moose    59
Moose

I'm pretty new to the forums but I've made several posts, commebts, and replies, yet my # post is still zero. All the posts are under the tf2 item trading forum, idk if that has anything to do with it. If someone could enlighten me I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: My number of posts went up to 1 after this so I assume trading forums don't count tlwards total posts?

You are now on 4 posts, wew. 

I have a feeling the reasoning behind not having it count towards trading part is because sometimes it really isn't interacting with the community, more of just the trading side of things, or just general trading "spam."