Stress Project

AlfieOmega

Hey'all.

I'm doing a project in school where we interview people about stress. While many of my schoolmates would just ask their relatives, I wanted to take my interviewee diversity to the next level. I have come to ask you all, the forumers to help me in my project.

Now obviously, I can't just interview everyone, so you'll need to record yourself answering the questions and send it to me.

The questions are:

1) In one word, describe stress.

2) How do you cope and manage your stress? (Stretch and draw this one out please)

Please keep it clean, this is for a school audience.

Along with your video, please send me the following details:

1) Full name

2) Age

3) Where you're from

While I prefer you send me a video, you can also send me a voice recording instead. With the voice recording, it would be highly appreciated if you send a picture of yourself.

To really give incentive, if I accept your recording, I will give you ref.

3 ref for a video and 2 ref for a voice recording.

You can send the recording at my Steam profile on the left or at my email: [email protected].

I'm hoping y'all can help me out here.

EDITS:

I won't share any of the photos, videos and information you give me other than to the class.

The use of an alias is allowed should you wish to protect your real name.

Email is compromised, sent at Steam profile.

Thanks everyone for the submissions.

If we do this, can it be anonymous? Meaning like you won't share our picture or videos with others? Besides on the project

Noted and updated.

Might want to add an email address since most people might not be willing to upload their videos/voice records directly on this thread, available to everyone.

(Also, is your actual full name required? Is an alias allowed? Are you allowed to only disclose your given name?)

Might want to add an email address since most people might not be willing to upload their videos/voice records directly on this thread, available to everyone.

(Also, is your actual full name required? Is an alias allowed? Are you allowed to only disclose your given name?)

Noted and updated.

Apologies for the sloppiness, this is the first time I'm ever doing something like this.