The Alt Right and the SJWs: Thoughts and discussion

[Unactive Account]

1. stupid, not addressing

a.) how could anyone believe that preventing hate speech = labeling everyone with different views as racists and bigots and openly attacking people who disagree with them.

b.) Remember the mentally disabled kid who got attacked by leftists who drowned him in toilet water and tortured him for what was it, a few hours? Anyone who does that and thinks its right for any reason has got more than one screw loose. 

a) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.htmlJust one example of people thinking this shit is ok. Pretty much everything in the article about Trump loving violence is riddled with inaccuracy, though.

b.) No person in the normal political spectrum (barring alt right) thinks that all Muslims are terrorists, by the way. In case you still haven't gotten the memo, the proposed travel ban is based on statistics that the majority of refugees are coming from those countries. It has nothing to do with religion. Are you one of the people that thinks Islam is a race or something?

4. http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/heres-a-list-of-completely-substantiated-and-underreported-attacks-on-trump-supporters/

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

Top those two with real attacks by Trump supporters. I dare you, Source 2 is 8 pages long I think.

1. Fact, you're not addressing it because you're wrong

2. a.) As I said, they aren't very smart. b.) Yeah, because a lot of people agree with the acts of those insane people.

3. a.) They make fair arguments tbh, although I do not agree with them. I wouldn't label the author as an SJW though; SJW applies more to unintelligent people with no facts behind their arguments that are fighting for non-issues. b.) Wtf are you on about with the Muslims? I hate Islam, it's fucking disgusting, but that's another topic. Why are you even talking about Muslims and the (unconstitutional) travel ban??? 

4. kcool thanks for the evidence

• Like 2

On the assumption that you're talking about the stereotypical views both are horrible, for the sake of argument I'm going to ignore the violent history of both groups simply because in every group there are dumb people and dumb people do dumb things and shouldn't be an accurate representation of the views themselves.

Alt right: 
Basically white supremacy, they do have some valid views which I do agree with such as the worry of immigration, jobs being lost to outsourcing...etc. Imo they are have decided to stop thinking and simply blame their own issues on to others without tackling the source of the problem. Job competition is a concern for everyone not just the alt right, when you have a large influx of people who are willing to work it creates competition which in turn makes it harder for everyone. When the idea that "they are stealing our jobs" comes up that's shifting blame, if an immigrant who can barely speak English, no home, has no contacts, has other worries...etc manages to "steal your job" then clearly you're not working hard enough to keep it. The world has become a very competitive place and if you are unable to keep up, you lose your job, simple as that.

TL;DR: No one can save your ass if you're a lazy bum who is not willing to work hard for what you want. Dont worry just keep blaming that non-english speaking immigrants who are managing to "steal your job"

SJWs: 
Entitled people for who enjoy living in a bubble. SJW's views are valid imo however they tend to have the agenda of pushing their views upon others and trying to enforce it without listening to the other party and you cannot explain your views, expect others to listen to it whilst ignoring the views of others. The main issue with SJW's is that a large bulk of them get their political views/information are from social media or any other half ass news source rather than read up on the topic than to do their own research and then form their views. If the latter happened many would find that the information being fed to them is more often than not incorrect, for example the wage gap. The fact is there is no wage gap, the 33% that is repeated over and over again is an out of date not to mention horrible statistical analysis. The number comes from the average of all men vs all women which ignores many factors such as hours worked, the industry...etc statistically speaking women are more likely to work less than men oping to spend more time on unpaid work, they are more likely to take extended leaves when they have children leading to less of the CEO jobs being filled by women, when you break down the average pay and separate them via industry there is only a difference of roughly 1-5%. (Ignoring industries which are focused on a specific sex ofc and ignoring the mining industry) If you could arbitrarily lower the cost of operations by 33% simply but hiring women then men would be out of a job.

They need to understand that many people simply dont care, they have many other glowing issues in their lives than to care about meaningless matters, many people worry about having food on the table, if they are going to meet rent, finding a job, they dont have the privilege to waste time on on shit like this.

TL;DR: Dumb SJW need to stop forcing their views on others, actually get informed on the topic and realize that not everyone has the privilege to worry about meaningless shit. Listening needs to go both ways.

• Like 4

On the assumption that you're talking about the stereotypical views both are horrible, for the sake of argument I'm going to ignore the violent history of both groups simply because in every group there are dumb people and dumb people do dumb things and shouldn't be an accurate representation of the views themselves.

Alt right: 

Basically white supremacy, they do have some valid views which I do agree with such as the worry of immigration, jobs being lost to outsourcing...etc. Imo they are have decided to stop thinking and simply blame their own issues on to others without tackling the source of the problem. Job competition is a concern for everyone not just the alt right, when you have a large influx of people who are willing to work it creates competition which in turn makes it harder for everyone. When the idea that "they are stealing our jobs" comes up that's shifting blame, if an immigrant who can barely speak English, no home, has no contacts, has other worries...etc manages to "steal your job" then clearly you're not working hard enough to keep it. The world has become a very competitive place and if you are unable to keep up, you lose your job, simple as that.

TL;DR: No one can save your ass if you're a lazy bum who is not willing to work hard for what you want. Dont worry just keep blaming that non-english speaking immigrants who are managing to "steal your job"

SJWs: 

Entitled people for who enjoy living in a bubble. SJW's views are valid imo however they tend to have the agenda of pushing their views upon others and trying to enforce it without listening to the other party and you cannot explain your views, expect others to listen to it whilst ignoring the views of others. The main issue with SJW's is that a large bulk of them get their political views/information are from social media or any other half ass news source rather than read up on the topic than to do their own research and then form their views. If the latter happened many would find that the information being fed to them is more often than not incorrect, for example the wage gap. The fact is there is no wage gap, the 33% that is repeated over and over again is an out of date not to mention horrible statistical analysis. The number comes from the average of all men vs all women which ignores many factors such as hours worked, the industry...etc statistically speaking women are more likely to work less than men oping to spend more time on unpaid work, they are more likely to take extended leaves when they have children leading to less of the CEO jobs being filled by women, when you break down the average pay and separate them via industry there is only a difference of roughly 1-5%. (Ignoring industries which are focused on a specific sex ofc and ignoring the mining industry) If you could arbitrarily lower the cost of operations by 33% simply but hiring women then men would be out of a job.

They need to understand that many people simply dont care, they have many other glowing issues in their lives than to care about meaningless matters, many people worry about having food on the table, if they are going to meet rent, finding a job, they dont have the privilege to waste time on on shit like this.

TL;DR: Dumb SJW need to stop forcing their views on others, actually get informed on the topic and realize that not everyone has the privilege to worry about meaningless shit. Listening needs to go both ways.

I pretty much agree with this.

However, 'people need to stop being lazy and blaming immigrants for losing jobs' well, this is partly true. But, there are many exceptions here in the Netherlands. For example, many truck companies fire dutch employees and hire polish people and others from Eastern Europe countries because they'll do the job for 1/3 of the wages. So for those people I think it's fair to complain. But again, there are also a lot of lazy people so it goes 2 ways.

I have always seen whole left/liberal ideology as a fantasy from people living in their own unrealistic world, where they assume everyone can be happy, everyone has the same needs and everyone is good.

The right is more about self-dependent. More realistic in points of view. All what is Left has always been sweet little lies to me. 

Not to mention it's ideology is exploited by people who want to make easy carrers by telling what others want to hear.

So, about the right side - I condemn any hate speech about Jews, blacks or any other race. Everyone has a right to live. But I do support the idea of monocultural societies where a nation is over society, as a whole (so a nation plus immigrants, who aren't natives, let's say).

The Right is often reffered to as "populism", but so can be the Left. 

Just use the golden mean in Your life.

I like to chuckle every time someone from the alt-right complains about immigrants stealing their jobs and foreign nations undercutting America when American computer scientists and engineers are slowly coding their factory jobs into oblivion 

• Like 2

I pretty much agree with this.

However, 'people need to stop being lazy and blaming immigrants for losing jobs' well, this is partly true. But, there are many exceptions here in the Netherlands. For example, many truck companies fire dutch employees and hire polish people and others from Eastern Europe countries because they'll do the job for 1/3 of the wages. So for those people I think it's fair to complain. But again, there are also a lot of lazy people so it goes 2 ways.

Quite true in a sense but imo if you do become redundant you simply find another job, a job which can't simply be replaced by someone who barely has he grasp of the English language you have the advantage of having contacts, command of the English language, a home, food and support from family. If you are willing to work you can find work, it really isnt about others "stealing your job" but more about their motivation and their entitlement to expect that things should be simply given to them because they have a long history.

If some people place as much effort into their debates, their protesting and time wasted sitting around complaining they wouldnt be in the situation they are in now. Complaining and expecting someone to put food on the table for you isnt how the world works, having generations who have "given a lot to the country" is not own achievements and it doesnt entitle you to have a free pass in life which is what alt right tend to think. Yes, there are those who complain and are unhappy (who wouldnt be?) but they are not the problem and I try to make a distinction between those who are simply bitter and those who are alt right.

if an immigrant who can barely speak English, no home, has no contacts, has other worries...etc manages to "steal your job" then clearly you're not working hard enough to keep it. The world has become a very competitive place and if you are unable to keep up, you lose your job, simple as that.

The rest of your post I generally/mostly agree with honestly. 

Although I'd say that this statement can be quite contextual in the sense of what skill level the work is.

In the UK you will find construction sites full of foreign people, mostly Euros; other somewhat low skilled jobs such as restaurants will tell the same story.

In my part time job there's literally people who barely speak English, I'd probably note this down to being the fact that they are more open to taking low pay / long hours than a native and can still do the same job. (It's pretty cool to witness them improve their English as you help them along though, ngl)

On the other hand, with higher skilled jobs etc, then I believe you will witness a reduction in such and that anyone whom is from abroad is likely worth their weight in gold.

I'm no expert and just sort of cobbled this up from my personal first hand experiences and thought I'd just give my two cents on it, feel free to dispute it, especially as I've no sources or anything to back myself up B^)

-Snip-

I'm no expert and just sort of cobbled this up from my personal first hand experiences and thought I'd just give my two cents on it, feel free to dispute it, especially as I've no sources or anything to back myself up B^)

That is true but as I said above those are people tho are simply bitter about losing their job and who wouldnt be? I consider them different from the alt right who have essentially become redundant, refused to get another job on the premise that "all jobs are stolen" and then have some inflated sense of entitlement that they deserve better, that because their family has given a lot to the country that they are better than immigrants...etc and proceed to waste their efforts to ban immigrants and trash on those who are simply trying to have a better life.