Award more contribution points for unusual suggestions.

Erik

Unusual suggestions are different than suggestions for unique items. Unusual suggestions often take more time, research and work. I think suggesters should be awarded more for creating unusual suggestions.

Right now you get 10 contribution points when completing a suggestion and 1 contribution point if you vote on an unusual suggestion that gets accepted. In my opinion, it'd be better and more stimulating if you'd get 20 contribution points for an accepted suggestion and 2 contribution points for voting on an unusual suggestion that passes, for example. 

Basic reason is that if I want to update a regular craft hat it takes 5 minutes, maybe even less. If you want to update an unusual with many sales and an incredible amount of mini's that often appear, it could take up to 1-2 hours. I think suggesters should be extra awarded for that with extra contribution points. 

TL:DR - Award more contribution points for successful unusual suggestions since they require more time and input.

• Like 11

+1 from me

Unusual suggestions can take up to 2 hours, while most unique suggestion don't take longer than 5 mins, if you know what you are doing.

Will this affect already accepted suggestions?

• Like 1

+1 from me.

Unusual suggestions take way more work than most other suggestions.

I can, and have multiple times, manage to push out 10 accepted suggestions for normal items within 10 minutes, would require a lot more time and effort to push out 10 valid unusual suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 from me. Some unusual suggestions can take me at minimum 2 hours (unless a B/O drop). Others can take several to a day because of the complex minis. More reward for the work would be nice

I can't say I full agree on this (and most of my suggestions were for unusuals!) but I do agree non-unusual and unusual suggestions shouldn't award the same amount of contribution points. A better fix in my opinion (if at all) would be to make non-unusual suggestions worth less points, like 5 :P

Also, unusual suggestions taking 2 hours? I remember it was pretty rare for a suggestion to take me longer than 30 minutes, odd :o

• Like 1

I can't say I full agree on this (and most of my suggestions were for unusuals!) but I do agree non-unusual and unusual suggestions shouldn't award the same amount of contribution points. A better fix in my opinion (if at all) would be to make non-unusual suggestions worth less points, like 5 :P

Also, unusual suggestions taking 2 hours? I remember it was pretty rare for a suggestion to take me longer than 30 minutes, odd :o

The dreaded thing known as the mini/micro train...