Question about D@D / Morning Glory

McBro

So many time I've heard people mention "Morning glory and Death at dusk suck. They mess up in game and look weird". Then people say the whole "Don't adjust the effect! It helps" or "Only morning glory is affected, not death at dusk". I was going to borrow one to test it, but anyone in their right mind would call that a scam.

On to the point. I've been debating getting a Death at Dusk and I need someone to clarify (preferably someone who has actually owned one and tested it):

- Are Morning Glory & Death at Dusk affected the same?

- Does the "don't adjust the effect" method actually work?

- How badly does the effect mess up when the glitch occurs?

I honestly wouldn't worry much about it, seeing as they're pretty costly effects and look nice to boot.

IMO, D@D looks better and having a friend who has one of the 2 aforementioned effects, it seems that not adjusting works better.

Just my 2 cents.

Had a D@D for a little while (really liked it), and sometimes just the sun (clouds and stuff stayed in the correct place) would be offset from the rest of the effect (like anywhere from 1 "foot" to 15 "feet" away from my head), or missing altogether. Never adjusted the effect, never really worried about it. Also have a secret to everybody that does the same exact thing with the moon.

They are the same effect just different colors (as same as that makes them)

D@D and MG are just as glitchy as cmoon, hmoon, and secret.

With the length of time those effects have been glitchy, IMO, it is not worth.

I would buy a harvest and cmoon (maybe mg) hat for keeps if they weren't glitchy.

Until they are fixed, I would (personally, not for profit reasons) avoid at all costs.

They are nice effects that are disappointing since they're glitchy. Disappointing effects = bad.

Sometimes the sun or moon will drift away from the clouds, or disappear, and sometimes the entire effect is floating like 4+ feet away (horizontally) from where it should be.

• Like 2

How do you adjust an effect? Is that how some people end up with dead presidents circling their waist?

example1.png

This option in game. It controls height

I would buy a harvest and cmoon (maybe mg) hat for keeps if they weren't glitchy.

Until they are fixed, I would (personally, not for profit reasons) avoid at all costs.

They are nice effects that are disappointing since they're glitchy. Disappointing effects = bad

I agree completely. That is why I'm debating getting one or not

How do you adjust an effect? Is that how some people end up with dead presidents circling their waist?

Effects around the waist are just glitched effects, it has nothing to do with the adjustment. I owned a HG Rotation Sensation with such a glitch adjusting does not change them.

s4oLc.jpg

Ive never owned D@D or MG, but from what I see they are very glitchy in game. However maybe some other owners can help you figure out a solution, because they do look nice.

just dont check the box that works on the adjust unusual

works for me try it fam.

So dont be spooked to buy noice these nice effects meng who cares how far it is from ya head rite lol

• Like 1

Well I have one, and its a wonderful effect. Everyone above is pretty much correct on how to fix it, Its only a problem for like 5 min and it looks great after

Last I recall MG and D@D rarely glitch. 

I find the moon effects to glitch out and not be able to see most of the time.

I've owned a pair of D@D antlers before and I haven't had them glitch for me.

I personally prefer D@D as it has a purple tint on the cloud and I like purple. 

i unboxed a virtual reality headset with d@d and it ggoes good with some other effects like beams but it the problem was that time-to-time the sun would be placed somewhere else than the cloud would be.but overall,i like it

Used to own a MG Casemaker , D@D Tyrants and D@D Conjurer's Cowl. D@D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MG. From my experience, both effects come out to be glitchy just as the halloween moon effects. What everyone else pointed out to you is true. What I wanna advice you tho is that if u like a specific effect on a specific hat, don't let that glitch stop you from getting it. I mean if yo uare seeing it glitched, there might be like a 75 % of people in the server who see it properly, right above your hat. I own a Cloudy Moon Kabuto, from time to time when I taunt I notice it's glitched but when I ask like someone else in the server, they say it looks normal and right above me. Don't let a simple glitch turn you round from buying an amazing hat. And remember, halloweens and EOTL effects are hard to re-sell so buy a hat only if you are planning to keep it or if it's like a crazy mad discount. 

I've had D@D and MG, I love the effect (Though vastly prefer D@D, the color scheme is so much better). That being said , it will glitch occasionally. But I find the coloring on the clouds alone so appealing and so much more interesting than a generic burning/scorching that I'd recommend the effect even with the glitch

I've had D@D and MG, I love the effect (Though vastly prefer D@D, the color scheme is so much better). That being said , it will glitch occasionally. But I find the coloring on the clouds alone so appealing and so much more interesting than a generic burning/scorching that I'd recommend the effect even with the glitch

I agree, it's an awesome effect. A bit underrated as well.