Will the price of the keys continue to fall?

unanormal

Hello everyone and happy new year. Sorry for my bad english.

I would like to know if the price of the keys will continue to fall, or if it will continue to rise. I do not understand exactly the economy of tf2. People say "tf2 is dying, and the price goes crazy". They have gone up a lot in the last few months.

If you could give me your opinion on the future, I would appreciate it. I just want to know if they go down or up (in the next few hours/days). Your opinion as tf2/tf.bp economists.

Thank you for your time and effort.

No. Keys will not fall any further. As a matter of fact, keys will rise again. Holidays are over, sales are ending and people are no longer in a rush to sell their keys. The bots have also calmed down and are no longer undercutting in the classifieds.

As for why keys are rising I explained here:

'Because there is too much refined metal. Refined is almost useless because there's millions of people creating refined everyday and therefore the keys are rising in price too. Keys are actually quite stable, they still go for 1.75-1.90 on PayPal which is the same as a few months/years ago. Mainly because of that, refined did actually drop. It used to be like 0.15 and now its 0.07 and dropping further. Blame the refined, not the keys :P'

TL:DR = Too much ref exists -> ref is dropping in price -> keys are rising. Economy is quite stable actually.

• Like 2

Im surprised it took this long for keys to fall like that, and was surprised it continued but it seems prices have stabilized around 24.66 keys. There is a wide disparity in key prices though, scrap wants 25.11, stn 26, sellers still exist at 24.66 in the classified... (not to mention the prices stn/scrap are buying for).