First warning point

Erik

Back in 2013 when I was new and not aware of the rules I saw a thread in the Great Below 'What is 2 girls 1 cup?' So me, being friendly, posted the certain video in the thread. Well that got removed within 2 minutes. :P

Did you receive any warning points? If so, what was the first one?

I've got 9 warning points in total, most of them are for Spamming.

First one was a spamming, I think I spammed some movies that I enjoyed.

Also, 3dc95ade0b1857bc8b7b29899d5ff1a8.png

lmao bs

I have 17 (21, 4 appealed)

My first 5 are for "making fun of users in a suicide thread" because I thought the thread wasn't meant to be taken seriously. 

I won't get into the other 16 very much because most of them I still disagree with and it will just be a rehash of the year old ban appeals.

I will say that I vividly remember that the reason I became a (successful!) broker is out of spite for being banned on a brokering thread because I pointed out the person's lack of experience or reasons to trust on said thread. Because I figured, I guess anyone can be a broker, right? So some good comes out of these things after all.

I can never sympathize with dirty criminal scum like you people with warning points.

How can you even sleep at night?

/s

I can never sympathize with dirty criminal scum like you people with warning points.

How can you even sleep at night?

Like a baby, because I have nothing invested into a forum for a website that lets me price my trinkets in a video game?

I have one warning point, it was one of those long trains of random shit on the key suggestions, and I think I said something like "Your IQ is lower than my unusual acceptance rate,"or something like that.

Oh yeah some lame mod called Gargantuan Large Dog gave it to me to, I'd like to point out that my comment was justified though.

(Jk jk, Teeny.)

0 warning points here

I've had a few posts removed, but no warnings as they were more done as a blanket nuke on a topic that got out of hand than anything.

Ive got 7, majority of them are for commenting things in peoples trade threads.

Either outbidding their buying price (only did that once)..

Saying their price is dumb..

Or correcting them and trying to be helpful, but ending up just sounding rude i guess.

I dont think ill get any more though.

• Administrators

Everything I have posted here is relatively safe. Im not very active here and I think like 50% of the things I do post are serious notes or answers to questions, so theres not much chance of me getting actual warning points unless one of the mods gives me one for fun :P

My first one was me spamming 10 comments on pyroman status update. This was when plugging was just new to status updates and me+some others tried to stop it by spamming people out of it. We clearly failed.

Very first warning of this forum was on Andy. Brad did it himself. It was for spam.

I've got 9 warning points in total, most of them are for Spamming.

First one was a spamming, I think I spammed some movies that I enjoyed.

Also, 3dc95ade0b1857bc8b7b29899d5ff1a8.png

lmao bs

Rude! I have 9 too, we must be brothers ;3

4 are from pudding, None from teeny surprisingly, and even one from angelmander (hes supposed to be nice xD)

8/9 are spamming, 1 is appropriate

pretty sure it was just for saying 1 single word in a thread "lol"

Cause you are not "contributing to the thread"

language :(

My first 5 are for "making fun of users in a suicide thread" because I thought the thread wasn't meant to be taken seriously. 

I know I will get a 13th warning point + another 2 week ban for this, but I'm starting to like you

2 (both from polar)

First one was for creating a "would you rather" topic that went too far.

Those were good questions lol. But yeah that was quite a bit over the line of acceptable for these forums