HAPPY NEW YEARS!

JayTuut

Like ~5 years? I think the site was created early 2012.

Forums then ~4.5 years? Old forums are wiped and I only ever stalked there in the first place so wouldn't really know.

Anyway, we've still got 9 hours of 2016 left, make them the best 9 hours you could have. There's a sale on my favourite beer :)

• Like 2

Like ~5 years? I think the site was created early 2012.

Forums then ~4.5 years? Old forums are wiped and I only ever stalked there in the first place so wouldn't really know.

Anyway, we've still got 9 hours of 2016 left, make them the best 9 hours you could have. There's a sale on my favourite beer :)

Its 2017 for me 4a3cc2574905a85ffa05e05ce2f7cdb5.png

not quite happy new years here, but I doubt I'll be able to go on bp.tf when I'm partying until the sun rises, so...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BACKPACK.TF

especially puddingkip

not quite happy new years here, but I doubt I'll be able to go on bp.tf when I'm partying until the sun rises, so...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BACKPACK.TF

especially puddingkip

I have no social life so happy new year to you too doktor and the rest of forums

• Like 1

It certainly has been one hell of a year on Steam. I've survived everything this year from "accidental" trade bans to (at least 4!!!) catfish to shark accusations to foolish imbeciles, and perhaps worst of all, to trying to negotiate with stubborn redtexters for hours over pocket change (I won't name names, but one of them rhymes with shmaventholm). However it wasn't all just one big speed bump here on Steam. My collection expanded like a balloon! Among other things, I made the largest non-Unusual purchase in TF2 history! I think that's pretty neat. Of course, I couldn't do any of this without the fabulous friends and business partners I have here on Steam. While many so-called "friends" expended their usefulness and/or faithfulness to me over the course of this year, there were many that joined the ranks of my friends and associates during 2016. Additionally, many of you stayed with me through the tough (sometimes the REALLY tough) spots and didn't give up on me. After all, what would my collection be if everybody turned tail the first time I told them to wait a "little bit longer"? Probably not very large is the answer. I know I can be rude a lot of the time (after all, circumstances necessitate), but consider this a heartfelt thank you. Here's to learning from the mistakes of the past, keeping my friends close (but my enemies closer) and making 2017 even greater.

See you next year,

HarryG, Collector King

its the 31st so this thread is invalid until tommorow

Was the 1st for me so it is valid.

And probably now it's valid for u, or soon anyway