Free Money?

Syego

Hey guys-

I've often been asked if there was any legit way that one could actually get free money- mainly for use to buy CS/TF skins/items

Well, you won't find any success with those free steam card generators.

The only solution that I've found is instagc.com

If you've heard of Swagbucks, its that but a lot easier.

Basically its a site in which you complete surveys, watch videos, complete offers, for money. Now most of these sites, like Swagbucks, offer mainly gift cards for Amazon etc. Instagc offers redemption with PayPal, Direct Deposit, Echeck, along with hundreds of gift cards. 

Now obviously there's a catch.

You have to be willing to invest time into this. It takes patience, but practice makes perfect. I have thus far, with only about a 1 month and a half on this site, an hour or two a day, made roughly 300$. They offer steam cards with the lowest increment being $5.

If you have time to spare, I highly suggest checking out this site.

My referral link is here: https://www.instagc.com/buzzkilldude

EDIT:

So, you're basically working for about a third of minimum wage

It has become blatantly obvious that people believe that this site is to be considered as a substitute for a job. That is not the message I'm trying to put out there. What I'm trying to say is that someone who has a few hours to spare a day and wants to make a little extra cash has an opportunity to do so with this site. 

You have to be willing to invest time into this. It takes patience, but practice makes perfect. I have thus far, with only about a 1 month and a half on this site, an hour or two a day, made roughly 300$.

So, you're basically working for about a third of minimum wage.

To everyone doubting, it's actually true. I used to do this in my spare time back in high school until I realized how shitty the pay is. Not to mention the fact that you can get disqualified while doing a survey half the time. The other half is you trying to find one that will let you take it in the first place. It's not worth your time and effort; you are better off getting a job flipping burgers at McDonald's.

You need serious commitment to make this worthwhile.

• Like 1

I did a similar thing some time ago with a site called Neobux.

I was basically doing some things like visiting sites or doing various surveys and i would get some cents from it.

With enough money accumulated i would then buy some automatic referrals that make money for me, which from what i remember they were also people linked to my account in a way that when they also did some surveys, some of their earnings were going to my account, just as some of my cents i got were going to other accounts that i was myself linked to them as a referral.

You had to manage your referrals and rebuy them every month or else you would lose them, the basis was that you would get you enough profit to rebuy them and buy more on top of that, where if you had more referrals, you had more profit to gain.

It was one of the most tedious things i had ever done, it wasn't fun for me to consider a hobby, i made like 30 bucks in god knows how much time and it was so tedious that you were by far better off working a job somewhere. It was a shitty system because a lot of times you could get inactive referrals that just didn't do surveys and you were stuck with the shitty ones that you had to let it expire in order to get others.

The only reason why you should do this is if you want to do it for fun as a hobby, which you have a better chance buying 100 keyless crates and get 100 unusuals in each of them than having a chance in actually having fun doing the so called "free money" thing.

Websites like this can easily be legit, but like BlacqkAudio said, it ain't worth it

These are some of my earnings on swagbucks:

9ba74de3be104e6c9f01c763f6c3a1e9.png

That's $45 in about 3 months. Any job can top that in no-time. (I didn't spend much time tbh, 3 hours a week tops but still) 

any proof of that? you dont have anything on your cs/tf2 inventory....

I don't use all of it on steam cards. 

The only reason why you should do this is if you want to do it for fun as a hobby

Exactly. This is NOT a job substitute. 

Websites like this can easily be legit, but like BlacqkAudio said, it ain't worth it

These are some of my earnings on swagbucks:

9ba74de3be104e6c9f01c763f6c3a1e9.png

That's $45 in about 3 months. Any job can top that in no-time. (I didn't spend much time tbh, 3 hours a week tops but still) 

I also used to use Swagbucks, and after some time having similar success to what you're showing, I switched to instagc, which not only offers much easier methods of earning, but a more vast selection of ways to cash out.