Southern hard rock music?

Explosion-chan

For some reason, although I despise country music, I've found I really like Hard Rock with a bit of Southern Vocals like Theory of a Deadman and Shinedown for a couple of examples. Really even Seether would fit as far as the voice is concerned. Any other suggestions?

You'll love this band then....Black Stone Cherry. I've seen them in concert I think 4-5 times now, and they are amazing. I'm a huge fan of the 1st three albums, but even the new stuff is great. Definitely give them a listen.

My favorites:

Blow My Mind

Can't You See

Change

Dance Girl

Killing Floor

Lonely Train

Peace Pipe

Runaway

Stay

The Key

White Trash Millionaire

Maylene and The Sons of Disaster maybe? I honestly have no idea if they are still together, but I used to love them. Not so much anymore, just because I haven't been buying any music and they haven't shown up on spotify/pandora.

You'll love this band then....Black Stone Cherry. I've seen them in concert I think 4-5 times now, and they are amazing. I'm a huge fan of the 1st three albums, but even the new stuff is great. Definitely give them a listen.

My favorites:

Blow My Mind

Can't You See

Change

Dance Girl

Killing Floor

Lonely Train

Peace Pipe

Runaway

Stay

The Key

White Trash Millionaire

Oh shit forgot about them, they opened for a concert I went to actually. Thank ya!

Idk, about this band being country, but it definitely has some power ballad type feel that most hard rock/country bands have.

Tremonti's solo stuff and Alter Bridge (his main band) is very good. Not sure they are really southern rock, but sort of a hybrid of alternative-metal rock. Still good stuff regardless. 

Tremonti's solo stuff and Alter Bridge (his main band) is very good. Not sure they are really southern rock, but sort of a hybrid of alternative-metal rock. Still good stuff regardless. 

Alter Bridge came up on my spotify discover playlist right after I made this post