Good keyboard and mouse?

JayTuut

Do you want mechanical, chiclet, or normal membrane? 

For a mechanical keyboard: anything from corsair, ducky, cooler master, das keyboard, or Logitech. 

For a mouse: Mionix Naos/Avior 7000, Logitech G___ anything, steelseries rival

Armaggeddon Black Hornet MKA-3 

Logitech G403

I'm using both atm. Totally worth it.

Looks like my brothers keyboard, hard to type on.... from what im used to

But i said $150 for both, not each, the mka3 is $150 itself haha

The mouse looks less functional then the one I have, maybe more durable tho XD

Looks like my brothers keyboard, hard to type on.... from what im used to

Umm..hard to type? That's weird because it's mechanical keyboard.

Probably your brother is using RED/BLACK switches.

Best for typing = BLUE switches

Best for typing (Quiter) = BROWN switches , I'm using brown.

But i said $150 for both, not each, the mka3 is $150 itself haha

Yeah, my bad. I thought in USD currency.

Maybe you can consider Corsair Harpoon

The mouse looks less functional then the one I have, maybe more durable tho XD

I choose G403 just because of its sensor and simple usability

Two side buttons is enough for FPS gaming though.

Unless you need more than 4 side keys for some reason. 

I got my blackwidow ultimate from razer +  a deathadder elite chroma for around that. They are both great.

Blackwidow is $140-150 by itself.

Deathadder's are pretty cheap tho..

For 150 AUD, which is 110 USD and effectively like 80 USD after tax and Aussie tax, your options are really limited. I suggest finding a cheap mechanical keyboard first and then just get a mouse with whatever money you have left. 

Blackwidow is $140-150 by itself.

Deathadder's are pretty cheap tho..

blackwidow was on sale on ebay or something, i dont have it chroma but that doesnt really matter.

I mean, I use this mouse and it's pretty nice.

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/10462268873032083818?ei=biBKWJXoJZekjwPywqrICQ&ved=0ahUKEwiV1_-qkebQAhUX0mMKHXKhCpkQqi0IigM

you have $150 for a budget though so you could def. get something better. This mouse of mine cost $20 :)

The product could not be found.

For 150 AUD, which is 110 USD and effectively like 80 USD after tax and Aussie tax, your options are really limited. I suggest finding a cheap mechanical keyboard first and then just get a mouse with whatever money you have left. 

The fuck did the tax come from lmao

Please don't buy a $1 mouse...that's just asking for trouble. 

Thermaltake Poseidon ZX ($90), Poseidon Z ($100), Cooler Master Quickfire TK ($115) -- all with blues (CM uses Cherry switches, Thermaltake uses Kailh knockoffs). Corsair Strage ($130) - Cherry Browns. 

SteelSeries Rival - $35~ 

Logitech G302 - $45~ 

Please don't buy a $1 mouse...that's just asking for trouble. 

Thermaltake Poseidon ZX ($90), Poseidon Z ($100), Cooler Master Quickfire TK ($115) -- all with blues (CM uses Cherry switches, Thermaltake uses Kailh knockoffs). Corsair Strage ($130) - Cherry Browns. 

SteelSeries Rival - $35~ 

Logitech G302 - $45~ 

Im weary of Thermal Take.... are you sure?

Because the keyboard that broke not even after a year is a tt esports challenger keyboard

Im weary of Thermal Take.... are you sure?

Because the keyboard that broke not even after a year is a tt esports challenger keyboard

TT generally isn't of the highest quality, and they use knockoff cherry switches, but still, I haven't heard of anyone who's had an issue with it. 

TT generally isn't of the highest quality, and they use knockoff cherry switches, but still, I haven't heard of anyone who's had an issue with it. 

Whats the difference between cherry blues and browns?

;c

Ignoring TT, which is the best keyboard there do u think?

Whats the difference between cherry blues and browns?

;c

Ignoring TT, which is the best keyboard there do u think?

Blues have an audible clicky noise to them whereas browns do not (although they both have a clicky noise). I'd suggest watching a youtube video on the difference between cherry switches. I'd also recommend going to a best buy or something similar and trying a mechanical keyboard to see if you even like them -- and if you like them, then to find out what switch you like. The main/common ones are blues, browns, and reds. Blues and browns have a bump while blues also have a click noise and browns are "silent". On the other hand, reds are linear (have no bump) and are also "silent".

The Cooler Master one is an excellent choice (although I personally prefer Cherry Clears -- heavy browns -- they require more force to actuate than browns) 

Blues have an audible clicky noise to them whereas browns do not (although they both have a clicky noise). I'd suggest watching a youtube video on the difference between cherry switches. I'd also recommend going to a best buy or something similar and trying a mechanical keyboard to see if you even like them -- and if you like them, then to find out what switch you like. The main/common ones are blues, browns, and reds. Blues and browns have a bump while blues also have a click noise and browns are "silent". On the other hand, reds are linear (have no bump) and are also "silent".

The Cooler Master one is an excellent choice (although I personally prefer Cherry Clears -- heavy browns -- they require more force to actuate than browns) 

After watching this.... i think ill get the blue cherry, Good idea?

After watching this.... i think ill get the blue cherry, Good idea?

i'd really suggest trying blues/browns first in a store since they feel 98% the same before deciding that you like mechanical switches and that you like blues/browns better than reds.