Kate

Buying KEYS@$1.75-1.82 (going first)��BACKPACKS��UNUSUALS // PayPal [fees on me] (BIG REP)

Kate    2
Kate

KEYBACKPACKUNUSUALS

Best price guaranteed!

tf2 keys (if you sell 10-49) .................. $1.75 each

tf2 keys (if you sell 50-199) ................ $1.81 each

tf2 keys (if you sell 200+) ................... $1.82 each

csgo keys (if you sell 10-49) .............. $2.05 each

csgo keys (if you sell 50-199) ............ $2.06 each

csgo keys (if you sell 200+) ............... $2.07 each

unusuals .............. paying up to 80%

full backpacks ...... paying up to 90%

(60-80 if you have many unusuals or items with paint/parts)

WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?

â˜… 60+ positive rep on backpack.tf â˜…
                                                     â˜… 4k USD worth bp inventory â˜…
                                                      â˜… 9k USD worth mp inventory â˜…
                                                      â˜… 4k USD worth bot inventory â˜…
                                                     â˜… backpack.tf top 20 donator â˜…
                                                           â˜… steamrep donator â˜…
                                                       â˜… over 5000 keys bought  â˜…
                                         â˜… I always offer the best price among all buyers â˜…
                                                         â˜… I cover paypal fees â˜…
                                â˜… willing to pay more if you're a regular seller or just a nice guy â˜…
                                               â˜… can send money in any currency you ask â˜…
                           â˜… average time between sending me items and getting money is 1 minute â˜…
                                              â˜… will always go first if you have more rep â˜…

STOCK: $2700

my rep http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198248326208

going first:

if you sell from 10 to 19 keys and have at lest 2 fresh and 2 old cash ratings

if you sell from 20 to 49 keys and have 5+ cash ratings

if you sell from 50 to 99 keys and have 7+ cash ratings

if you sell from 100 to 199 keys and have 10+ cash ratings

if you sell 200 keys or more and have 25+ cash ratings

add me on steam 
please, post in the thread AND leave a comment before adding â¤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/katethetrader/

TYL3R    0
TYL3R

Just sold her 230 keys I went first with the offer and the payment went right after, no problems. pleasure to deal with :)

CiNiC    0
CiNiC

Sold 48 for cash, I went first. Smooth and friendly trader.

Also sold Unusual for cash, ++++++rep

Edited by CiNiC

MaxShower    0
MaxShower

+rep ; I sold tf2 keys to here. for paypal cash. I received the money in less than a minute! Great doing business with you. :) See ya next time :D

Zora    0
Zora

Added to sell some keys and possibly an unusual for cash if interested

tinotheo    1
tinotheo

Added on Steam to sell 21 TF2 Keys for PayPal money 

ScotchSS    1
ScotchSS

Would like to get rid of all 321 of my keys. Please add me ASAP.

Omgtim    0
Omgtim

Added to sell my BP.

Edit; FYI. Her minimum is 10 keys.

Didn't see that on the post or on her profile so i'll just add it here.

Edited by Omgtim

spectrum    0
spectrum

got a terror watt el jefe i'd like to see a value for