Just got my unusual, what cosmetics do I use it with?

Your Everyday Gamer

So I recently got this lovely unusual for an amazing price of 47 keys. Problem is, some of my cosmetic sets look kinda... crappy. I've provided a list of the sets and my opinions on them.

Scout (Good, but I don't know what to do with the third loadout slot after Halloween. Probably the Merc's Muffler.)

Soldier (Could be better...)

Pyro (Perfect. I love how the hat actually clips with his eyes. Makes it look funny.)

Demo (Awesome.)

Heavy (The worst in the bunch. He had the One-man Army painted the same color as the All-Father before.)

Engineer (Probably same as Scout, but I'm not sure. I'm keeping the All-father as that's pretty much my Engi trademark. No I'm not a discount Dane.)

Medic (Up there with Heavy. He had the Nunhood before, which complimented his beard pretty well.)

Sniper (Probably not going to change, as he had the Tough Stuff Muffs before and the Bitey is a pretty nice for winter sets.)

Spy (Pretty good, but probably needs the Muffler and the Puffy Provocateur.)

Based on your suggestions, I will use loadout.tf to see how nice it looks. The website will also tell me if equip regions conflict. (On a side note, I really wish hair cosmetics like the Big Country took a separate equip region.)

Thank you!

• Like 1

I used the spooktacles and spooky sleeves on scout when I had mine, looks great. For the rest of the classes I used some jacket if I they couldn't equip the sleeves

In my opinion, I think that the lil' bitey is sort of a childish hat, try to make the classes look as much as a child. 

Scout: Lil' bitey, Sidekick's side slick, essential accessories.

Solly: Lil' bitey, coldfront curbstoppers, caped crusader.

Heavy: Lil' bitey, siberian sweater, red army robin.

Engie: Lil' bitey, antarctic researcher, teddy roosebelt.

Medic: Lil' bitey, heat of winter, pocket heavy.

Sniper: Lil' bitey, itsy bitsy spyder, snow sleeves.

Spy: Lil' bitey, spycrab, puffy provocateur. 

Poor medic, remove the dead rat from his beautiful face  :wub:

But its the only unusual I have, and he'd be sad without one...  :(

I guess his opinion was wrong. Hopefully mine isnt. Use the arkham cowl and guano for Batman.

I'd prefer year-round cosmetics. Plus the Arkham Cowl's ears go through the Bitey.  :wacko:

In my opinion, I think that the lil' bitey is sort of a childish hat, try to make the classes look as much as a child. 

Scout: Lil' bitey, Sidekick's side slick, essential accessories.

Solly: Lil' bitey, coldfront curbstoppers, caped crusader.

Heavy: Lil' bitey, siberian sweater, red army robin.

Engie: Lil' bitey, antarctic researcher, teddy roosebelt.

Medic: Lil' bitey, heat of winter, pocket heavy.

Sniper: Lil' bitey, itsy bitsy spyder, snow sleeves.

Spy: Lil' bitey, spycrab, puffy provocateur. 

Sounds great, hopefully I can afford most of it. Probably not the Spycrab though.

This hat does not suit a single class. Idk imo it looks god awful on every class. I mean congrats on getting an all class unusual, but the reason it looks so crappy is because it doesn't pair well with other cosmetics. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I think you should use the dictator. It may be a cheap hat, but it seems to make make each class have a little smile.