Game Giveaway! (ELECTION GIVEAWAY THING!)

____

Trump

Civil war > WW

And i wanna see if he can get past the shit expectations of him and actually be good

Me too! He started out as kind of a joke but now that he's serious'd up I think he'll do good for this country! Or I hope he at least tries to!

It's not a world war if you're only fighting one country guys

Well yes but America VS Russia 1v1 ain't gonna happen.

Both of then have a nuclear arsenal and a "good" amount of alliances with other countries all over the world.

Other than that, I honestly have no idea.

As Austrian ik what it's like to start a WW and ik what it's like to loose 2 WW's.

If I could vote I would probably vote Green.

Trump,

This cannot be overstated enough. Not relying on donors – especially not following the Rubio-model of huge support from just a handful of individuals (as a Gawker piece rightly predicted last year) is crucial. No one will own Trump. Yet the Trump-attacking conservative pundits continue to scoff that he doesn’t have the cash to see this campaign through. This is an astonishing, frightening smear. Why? Because it means we no longer even bother with the pretense that money doesn’t buy an office.

Trump crashed the ENTIRE DAMN KOREAN ECONOMY. I mean, our own President's literally about to get her ass kicked out of her spot, but Trump? Trump took our economy and slam dunked it into the shadow realm.

Ironically though, I say Trump, cause at least he's true to what he says, however bad it may be.

Hillary? She'd probably do the same thing as Trump, except without telling anyone. She's like the political version of Valve TF2 developers.