Backpack.tf Secret Santa [Now Escrow Free]

Pilobacon

Am I able to participate..?

If yes, then I'm in

Marked scammers aren't allowed to participate in the event for hopefully obvious reasons

• Like 3

How does this work exactly then? I am interested in taking part

Basically we all are all paired randomly with a person to make a gift for them while someone else is paired with you for the same reason, the gifter is assigned a random person to prepare a gift to him or her, but he doesn't know the person that he receives the gift from.

Check the guy/gal that pilo paired you with and see what he or she likes, you then prepare your gift and trade it to the alt that he posted. All the gifts will be stored there and distributed anonymously.

You will then cry when you find out that no items were distributed and instead pilo ran out with all the gifts we gave to his alt.

How does this work exactly then? I am interested in taking part

It's like a big chain of all participants giving a gift to the next person. The last one gives something to the first.

Basically we all are all paired randomly with a person to make a gift for them while someone else is paired with you for the same reason, the gifter is assigned a random person to prepare a gift to him or her, but he doesn't know the person that he receives the gift from.

Check the guy/gal that pilo paired you with and see what he or she likes, you then prepare your gift and trade it to the alt that he posted. All the gifts will be stored there and distributed anonymously.

You will then cry when you find out that no items were distributed and instead pilo ran out with all the gifts we gave to his alt.

So...give stuff to an alt. Alrighty im in

It can be any item from any game right? as long it's listed in steam

Yes, that's correct.

In other news Tactical has decided to drop out due to lack of funds, I'll also be closing signups in 24 hours since it doesn't seem that anyone else wants to sign up. If you do wish to participate this is your last chance.

Questions I got for you: do the items from other games need some value or no, Example like how keys are like 2.49 in mann co store or do they need value or sales from SCM(Steam community market)?

Question: when you are paired does it have to be a gift from a game that they like playing or played before?

Questions I got for you: do the items from other games need some value or no, Example like how keys are like 2.49 in mann co store or do they need value or sales from SCM(Steam community market)?

Question: when you are paired does it have to be a gift from a game that they like playing or played before?

Items don't need to have a defined value on the SCM, Backpack.tf, etc. as long as they're actually valuable, think unpriced unusuals. As for your second question, with Secret Santa, and all gift giving activities the aim is to give someone a gift they'll enjoy and hopefully use so I'd say yes.

• Like 2