Backpack.tf Secret Santa [Now Escrow Free]

Pilobacon

Hello, Backpack.tf users and welcome to the 4th annual Secret Santa event! Last year things were bogged down slightly by the unpleasant arrival of escrow. Despite this, our faithful host Santa Heavy still managed to hold a great event. This year I’ve taken the liberties of rigging my alt with mobile auth so things should run smoothly.

Here's how everything is going to work:
    •    Deadline for signups is 12/1/16.  signups are closed
    •    Deadline for sending in gifts is 12/15/16.
    •    If you need more time feel free to request an extension. Extensions are limited to one per user and will last 3 days.
    •    All who wish to participate must first add this account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269603489/
Rules:
    •    If you want to participate post in this thread. Same as last year you must have 30 forum posts or 10 accepted suggestions on the main site.
    •    One user of backpack.tf will buy/obtain a gift for their assigned user that they think would best suit them.
    •    Pairings will be entirely random.
    •    Gifts will be delivered sometime on Christmas Eve.
    •    Presents will be judged on a objective basis.
    •    All participants who fail to deliver their gift in a timely manner will be put on the naughty list.

Tips:
    •    Please don’t be stingy, seriously. This doesn’t mean you have to overspend but please don’t submit a crate or something.
    •    If you want to purchase a gift your partner will appreciate do a bit of research and see what kind of stuff they like.
    •    Try to keep your partner a secret unless they tell you otherwise. All Santas and recipients retain the right to stay anonymous.
    •    Secret Santas aren’t limited to TF2 items.
    •    In the words of Santa Heavy: “you get what you get†don’t complain about your gift.

Participants:

Angelcake

Apo (added)

Keroro1454

A Delicious Cashew (added)

AFFIRMATIVE (added)

SapienS (added)

Explosion-Chan

Carnage (added)

Deku (added)

Mindacos (added) 

T o b y

Mrs TS (added)

Yellowsubs (added)

FLAIMBOT_(added)

A.e (added)

ᴾᴾᴹ Shuffle Spy 7309

puddingkip (added)

MrDeepDarkmind (added)

TheMCBros99

N!K

λngelღмander (added)

Salvage (added)

Teeny Tiny Cat (added)

∞Ramses (added)

Mengh facepalms. (added)

Chilled Soda (added)

Lib3l (added)

Shamefurr Dispray (added)

Findiculous (added)

Tobbby92 (added)

TheProcave (added)

Manfred (added)

Weedoof

Crazzy Cow

thecityburns2day (added)

BlaqkAudio

Rosalina

Absolutely !

I doubt steam will come with any major implementation without any announcements. Besides, it wasn't really santa's fault last year, it was just hosted at an inconvenient time where steam decided to be an ass, so it should be more smooth this year.

do i qualify? added the account. also, what's an expected amount to spend on a gift?

You don't have 30 forum posts or 10 accepted suggestions, therefore I assume you don't qualify. Not sure why you'd think otherwise, it's pretty clear 

do i qualify? added the account. also, what's an expected amount to spend on a gift?

Sorry, unfortunately you don't qualify. As for your second question, I don't currently have any plans of imposing a minimum amount or anything of the sort since in my eyes that will just prompt some users to submit the absolute least they can which sort of ruins the point of the event. However, I will be trying my best to make sure no users skimp out on their gifts if that's any bit assuring.

I'll join. It's probably a bad sign if I can't remember the last thing I gave away aside from a Duplicate Beret (a shitty hat) in Rocket League, so I should be better!