[PSA] Unusual Price Update Request Thread

Jester

Considering multipliers you don't really need to have a 65 Buds backpack.

I need at least 59.5 buds to make a suggestion. Since my hat is priced at ~52 buds (lol), I can't make one. I gave a good counterproof that was simply ignored because "hurr durr i'm a mod" 

First a correct price for the moon wraith would be good. I would say something like 35-45.

I sold mine for Clean Moon Modest + Burning Nano + 4 pure. So it's above 40 pure for sure.

I need at least 59.5 buds to make a suggestion. Since my hat is priced at ~52 buds (lol), I can't make one. I gave a good counterproof that was simply ignored because "hurr durr i'm a mod" 

I do not see a real reason for the crones to be >60 (or 59.5).

I sold mine for Clean Moon Modest + Burning Nano + 4 pure. So it's above 40 pure for sure.

I know that's why I said 35-45.

I made a 38-40 Buds suggestion 4 months ago when my BP was worth 12 or something Buds

Is your multiplier in the negatives or something

I made a 38-40 Buds suggestion 4 months ago when my BP was worth 12 or something Buds

Is your multiplier in the negatives or something

He only is at 110 rep so chances are he doesn't qualify for a multiplier. So either he'd need to get over 250 rep or make his bp jump to a value equal to what he wants to suggest.

I do not see a real reason for the crones to be >60 (or 59.5).

The proof I provided was more than enough to say that. None of the offers below 60 (even ones worth almost 70) were taken. Someone quickselling stuff due to cashing out is never a reason to reduce the price of his items.

The proof I provided was more than enough to say that. None of the offers below 60 (even ones worth almost 70) were taken. Someone quickselling stuff due to cashing out is never a reason to reduce the price of his items.

It's not really a quicksell, anyways there is another one with a 55 bud b/o: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/8634406

So I'm really not sure.~

It's not really a quicksell, anyways there is another one with a 55 bud b/o: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/8634406

So I'm really not sure.~

Just one question: why does scorching is higher than moon on bp.tf even though moon makes this haloween hat themed? And moon is always WAY more expensive on god-tier hats, especially all-classes. What of some guy with moon TC comes and asks for 50 buds without saying it's a quicksell? Moreover, as I mentioned in my thread already, I've been receiveing offers of almost 70 mixed and rejected every single one. I was in contact with [TT]-Nyan long ago and from what I remember, he's cashing out. As you can see, he's asking for 55 pure and 90+ in unusuals what proves my point. And I asked Mittens once on TF2-T unusual trade sever why does he ask for just 55. If I recall correctly, he said he's cashing out aswell.

Just one question: why does scorching is higher than moon on bp.tf even though moon makes this haloween hat themed? And moon is always WAY more expensive on god-tier hats, especially all-classes. What of some guy with moon TC comes and asks for 50 buds without saying it's a quicksell? Moreover, as I mentioned in my thread already, I've been receiveing offers of almost 70 mixed and rejected every single one. I was in contact with [TT]-Nyan long ago and from what I remember, he's cashing out. As you can see, he's asking for 55 pure and 90+ in unusuals what proves my point. And I asked Mittens once on TF2-T unusual trade sever why does he ask for just 55. If I recall correctly, he said he's cashing out aswell.

Mittens is brokering for a friend who is cashing out. Scorching is higher because it's 1 of 1 and sold for ~70 buds. So wait until they are cashed out and sold their crone domes.

Mittens is brokering for a friend who is cashing out. Scorching is higher because it's 1 of 1 and sold for ~70 buds. So wait until they are cashed out and sold their crone domes.

I just can't deal with the fact that the price dropped because people are quickselling / cashing out. It should've remained the same. Nobody would be selling even for 60 when Mittens / Nyan sell their crones I swear. And no, scorching is still lower on Dome.

I just can't deal with the fact that the price dropped because people are quickselling / cashing out. It should've remained the same. Nobody would be selling even for 60 when Mittens / Nyan sell their crones I swear. And no, scorching is still lower on Dome.

Well I just saw he based it on that trade: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/9090354 --> Sold for a Moon Modest, Nuts and Bolts Napper's and 9 buds, valuing the modest at ~35 buds (the price of it is something like 30-40) it is 45 buds what was his low end.

And not everybody cares about tier lists, I would prefer a scorching domes over a moon dome for example.~

Well I just saw he based it on that trade: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/9090354 --> Sold for a Moon Modest, Nuts and Bolts Napper's and 9 buds, valuing the modest at ~35 buds (the price of it is something like 30-40) it is 45 buds what was his low end.

And not everybody cares about tier lists, I would prefer a scorching domes over a moon dome for example.~

I got yout point, the thing is that I've shown the proof of offers over 40 mixed I received on my modest and still rejected every single one. And yeah, I've been in contact with Panacea (previous owner of my dome) and he was fed up with trying to sell it. He got it for a purple fetti Softcap and he never sharked the unboxer as it turned out that none of them were aware of their hats' value. He was getting a lot of spam and hatred from people thinking he sharked and as he said he'd have been happy with anything above 50 buds.You can check that yourself - I've been friends with him for already 2 months. But that is not what I was talking about. In fact, it was his 2nd unusual ever according to his words and he knew nothing about unusual trading (http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/8046213 here you can see how he just hid an offer of Clean Beams TC and c/o'd Vintage Max Head worth around 30 buds that time). So Long didn't even know the full story before making a suggestion.

Offered a Knifestorm Fuka (3.7-4.2), and a Blizzard Beak (2.9-3.4).

Best offer was the Knifestorm Fuka ~ 3.4 pure

Recent offers of a Knifestorm Fuka (3.7-4.2), a Blizzard Surgeons Stahlhelm + Crate 50 (2.6-3.1), TF2 Logo Barnstormer + Bubbling Shanter + 1 bud (3.8-4.2).

Older offers include a Stormy Stahlhelm + sweets (2.5-2.9)*, a Holiday Headcase (3-3.6), and a Ghost Mullet + Peace Dixie + White Bills + 6 keys (2.7-2.9).

Best recent offer is the TF2 Logo Barnstormer + Bubbling Shanter + 1 bud (3.8-4.2) ~ 3.4 pure.

Offered a Blizzard Stahlhelm + Crate 50 (2.6-3.1), Knifestorm Fuka (3.7-4.2), a Ghost Mullet + 27 keys + 15 keys in items (3.3-3.5), and a Max's + 1 bud + a TS Bills + 6 keys + 22 ref + 7 craft hats (3.9).

Best offer was the Max's + 1 bud + a TS Bills + 6 keys + 22 ref + 7 craft hats (3.8). Seller said he would have taken but can't trade for over a month.

No listed B/O and no offers made in over a week. Leaving here to keep track of.

Only offer in a week is 90 Euros or $117.90 or 3.4 buds pure

Note: All prices are based off their value when offered.

Okay so this is what I got when pricing the Misty Skull Mnt Cap. Unfortunately the only recently traded one was bought through TF2Shop so I have no clue how to find what it was bought for. Was thinking of 3.4-3.8 price range. Thoughts?

Offered a Knifestorm Fuka (3.7-4.2), and a Blizzard Beak (2.9-3.4).
Best offer was the Knifestorm Fuka ~ 3.4 pure

Recent offers of a Knifestorm Fuka (3.7-4.2), a Blizzard Surgeons Stahlhelm + Crate 50 (2.6-3.1), TF2 Logo Barnstormer + Bubbling Shanter + 1 bud (3.8-4.2).
Older offers include a Stormy Stahlhelm + sweets (2.5-2.9)*, a Holiday Headcase (3-3.6), and a Ghost Mullet + Peace Dixie + White Bills + 6 keys (2.7-2.9).
Best recent offer is the TF2 Logo Barnstormer + Bubbling Shanter + 1 bud (3.8-4.2) ~ 3.4 pure.

Offered a Blizzard Stahlhelm + Crate 50 (2.6-3.1), Knifestorm Fuka (3.7-4.2), a Ghost Mullet + 27 keys + 15 keys in items (3.3-3.5), and a Max's + 1 bud + a TS Bills + 6 keys + 22 ref + 7 craft hats (3.9).
Best offer was the Max's + 1 bud + a TS Bills + 6 keys + 22 ref + 7 craft hats (3.8). Seller said he would have taken but can't trade for over a month.

No listed B/O and no offers made in over a week. Leaving here to keep track of.

Only offer in a week is 90 Euros or $117.90 or 3.4 buds pure

Note: All prices are based off their value when offered.

Okay so this is what I got when pricing the Misty Skull Mnt Cap. Unfortunately the only recently traded one was bought through TF2Shop so I have no clue how to find what it was bought for. Was thinking of 3.4-3.8 price range. Thoughts?

I'd say it'd be safe to have a lower end of 3.2, but 3.4 works as well. 3.2 is hedging your bets with the offers of the Blizz Beak + Crate 50, Ghost Mullet when accounting for item overpay, and the Headcase, which is incidentally 3 buds flat. I'm assuming all of them were rejected, but it seems to be the common grouping for the low end of offers, and 3.8 seems to be the grouping for the high end of the offers. (Fuka, Max's + Bud + others, which you incidentally listed once as 3.9 and the next line as 3.8, and the offer of the Logo Barnstomer + Shanter.

Incidentally, I was thinking of biting the bullet and suggesting 3-4 buds for the V. Plasma Drill. Phresh Sentry sold his for 3 odd in Unusuals (N&B Virtual, which is 2.3ish buds + a P. Fetti Virtual, 24 keys AKA a bud) recently, and a lot of older trades (1 month old) sold for 3+ in Unusuals or pretty easily for 3 pure. An offer was made w/in 24 hours of a O. Fire Slopes (2.9-3.3 buds on backpack.tf) + sweets, which makes me think the 2.5 low end is way too low. I have a C/O of 4 pure, which he's getting in around 2 weeks, with pictures as proof. He's not BS'ing or trolling, and if you look at his profile, he's been around Steam for a while, like 5-6 years.

Any thoughts? There are 20 of the Drills, but I've only seen 2-3 in the past month for sale.

I directed him here. The Suggestion Question part of things is resolved, he needs someone with sufficient value for the new suggestion he wants to make and this seemed the best place for him to seek help.

So Long made a suggestion for moon crone's again and price dropped by 4 buds once more instead of being increased. Someone, use my proof and make a suggestion.

" How come Scorching is above Moon on a Haloween-themed hat with a fitting Halloween effect? I never agreed with unusual prices here but people cashing out and asking for just 55 pure is not a valid argument to reduce the price THAT much (not even going to mention "no good offers, price down", as I see this is considered as valid proof here). The thing is that the suggestor (Long218) never  knew what kind of offers I had on my Clean Moon Modest / Moon Wraith etc. and valued offers in accordance with bp.tf prices. 

http://www.tf2outpos...m/trade/9559552

-Offer of Moon Wraith + Scorching Anger (offers of around 23-25, none taken), rejected. (sold my moon wraith for Clean lvl12 Moon Modest + Clean Burning Nano + 4 buds http://puu.sh/2BUyL.png. Later had an offer of Clean Burning Bicorne (http://puu.sh/2wXme , dupes go for solid 15+, later Eat the Meek stated he had offers of 20+ but I never checked) + Burning Fukaamigasa + Stormy Storm Tough Stuff Muffs on that Clean Moon Modest what makes it around 43 mxied iirc, rejected. All things considered, Wraith is worth around 50 buds)

-Offer of Harvest Modest, easily rejected (only one on outpost, c/o of around 55 mixed)

-Offer of Skull Dome (42) + Peace TC (offers of over 10 pure on outpost) + 5 buds, rejected. Offer value: ~60.

http://www.tf2outpos...m/trade/9090354

-Same guy offered Moon Wraith (~50) + Scorching Anger (23-25) + 7 pure, accepted at first, later rejected. Offer value: ~81, later the guy started offering just Wraith + Anger, making it around 74 in sum.

http://www.tf2outpos...m/trade/8634406

-Offer of Clean Moon Modest (~45) + Green Energy Crone's (~30 those times), rejected but later the guy bought Moon Dome for exaclty the same items. Offer value: ~ 70 buds; 

-Offer of Moon Cannonball (owner was asking for 45 pure, had offers of Burning Hazmat multiple times and rejected) + Moon Jefe (25-28) + Smoking Veil (~3-4 I guess) + sweets, rejected. Offer value: ~70-75, depending on Cannonball's price.

http://www.tf2outpos...m/trade/9644743

-Offer of Skull Dome (42) + 8 buds + Moon Mining Light (~5-7 I guess?), rejected. Offer value: ~58-60.

Each owner received an offer of Duped Secret TC / Duped Secret TC + sweets, everyone rejected. This alone should be enough for a n increase in price in my opinion. I can do a further research if needed.

Please note that none of the offers above was taken. So I can say for sure that Moon Dome is nowhere close to 40 or even 50 buds. 

P.S: yes, I own Cloudy Moon Crone's Dome, and I do not agree with the suggestion that took someone 5 minutes to make. Considering the fact of owners receiveing offers of around 60-70, none of previous suggestions should have passed."

When I see Long's suggestions like these ones passing, nothing comes into my mind but thought of how dumb our pricing connoisseurs are. You tell me to post counterproof on his suggestion but his suggestion was live for less than a day and there was no comments except his so-called proof. Just curious if you have an idea of what and how are you doing it. As you can see, none of the offers worth around 70 was taken. And you accept a 44-53 buds range. This is how logic loses its virginity I suppose. I know many of you can open a suggestion and I'm kindly asking you to do it as I'm very unsatisfied about what's going on with current pricing method.

• Like 2

Someone, use my proof and make a suggestion.

What should be the range. And can you also sum up the offers into bud amount so i can understand it. I can suggest it for you. I can go up to like 400 buds lol