The Wallpaper Thread

The Oddball

if anyone is wondering why i have a file of how to make scrambled eggs, one of my friends wants me to stream myself making them, so he made me a recipe on how to cook scrambled eggs

5573c4b219.jpg

• Like 1

Now this is where I thrive, I have a collection of probably around 400 (and growing) Wallpapers that cycle my desktop background randomly every 5 minutes.

Here's a sample of what they're like:

GU1nbhT.png

3eZq6LW.pngHVI6f4o.png5A34FXj.png7PvXSxm.pngEcEqHn1.pngpXerkE9.png6mu6x0n.pngM2gFZvK.pngu5po6L6.png

Now this is where I thrive, I have a collection of probably around 400 (and growing) Wallpapers that cycle my desktop background randomly every 5 minutes.

You should upload your desktop folder.

• Like 3

Does anyone have the link to any past wallpaper threads weve had on this forum? I remember there were some really really nice ones on there, like some really smooth looking custom ones even.

• Like 1

Yay, Nisekoi!

bzoDdOj.gif

Program used to make my background change and visualizers and etc is rainmeter. If anyone is interested, I can set one up based off of any background you want.

• Like 1

• Administrators

i never understood having desktop wallpaper. who looks at their wallpaper. like i never see mine. i don't even remember what it is without minimising stuff to go look.

<minimises stuff to go look>

it's a purpley space pic, idk.

i never understood having desktop wallpaper. who looks at their wallpaper. like i never see mine. i don't even remember what it is without minimising stuff to go look.

<minimises stuff to go look>

it's a purpley space pic, idk.

I wanna see the purpley space pic plzzz

Because not all of us have programs running 24/7 and also like the little touch of personalization.

I do also repurpose my wallpaper folder as my screensaver, using it as a picture gallery.

• Like 1

Yay, Nisekoi!

bzoDdOj.gif

Program used to make my background change and visualizers and etc is rainmeter. If anyone is interested, I can set one up based off of any background you want.

yo how do you make your desktop look like that 

send me the link to download it or info about it im interested 

yo how do you make your desktop look like that 

send me the link to download it or info about it im interested

The program is Rainmeter https://www.rainmeter.net/

Basically you download skins and tweak them and move them around to make them do different things. I can customize a wallpaper for you if you want. Just give me whatever background you want.