Ben 10 Reboot

A Cyan Stone in Mustard

They've... they've ruined it... It's all so horrid...

Cartoon Network became rubbish ever since they decided to brung in more action-packed cartoons but also soon recreated old action-themed shows such as Teen Titans and Ben 10 as to continue the supposed hype. These chibi-fied recreations of these shows are what crap Cartoon Network has to pump out, as they have no idea of their audience. 

On the other hand, Steven Universe and Adventure Time is the only stuff worth watching.

Gave a small glimpse of interest in cartoon network after they said they will reboot powerpuff girls.

Completely lost all interest i ever had and ever will once i saw the powerpuff girls use memes and twerk.

• Like 1

Every single show on Cartoon Network right now is rubbish. I decided to give all of them a shot because I know CN used to put out some of my all time favorites consistently. This is the current roster (From Wikipedia)

Adventure Time-The show has been running for 6 years, and it has no quality material left

Regular Show- one of my all time favorites in its earlier years, now pretty rubbish as well 

The Amazing World of Gumball- The first season all the way back in 2011 showed some hope but the show is pretty bad

Uncle Grandpa- Absolute garbage and one of the most frequently cited examples of why this channel is shit right now

Steven Universe- apparently a lot of people like this show, but I personally hate it. Maybe its not my style but it seems like the style is an American's idea of how anime is done.

Mixels- I have never seen this show

Clarence- More garbage, its like the bad sequel to Uncle Grandpa

We Bare Bears- Really dumb premise, really dumb delivery from what I've seen.

The Powerpuff Girls 2016- A horrible dump that was taken on the original Powerpuff Girls filled with memes and bullshit

Pokémon: XYZ: Not surprised that Pokémon is still on, I haven't paid attention to this though.

Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu: Another Lego TV show, I'm sure its not good.

Teen Titans Go!: More garbage piled on top of the characters from the original Teen Titans.

The Tom and Jerry Show: This is basically just Tom and Jerry, but I mean, it's pretty hard to fuck THAT formula up.

Sonic Boom: NO.

And then theres just more rubbish on top of that.

If you're going to do anything, just revive the ACTUAL ORIGINAL shows instead of making horrible reboots. These reboots aren't funny, nobody is asking for them, and they're just showing this generation of kids a shitty shadow of what we as kids enjoyed.

I liked the originals as a kid. They were my favorite shows. Aka the 1st series, alien force, and maybe ultimate alien

• Like 1

you could look back at it like "wow this sucks, they ruined a great childhood show smh" or you could be thankful that you were born early enough to enjoy it while it was still cool. Think of it this way: the kids that are watching tv now have nothing great to watch which sucks for them but now that were old enough and dont watch tv we got to enjoy the great shows while they were still great

• Like 1

That's one of the reasons of why I love Internet. I can watch what I want whenever I want, instead of zapping through channels, picking something decent from the garbage kek.

Also, gotta love the TVs with HDMI, USB and such, to bring from my laptop to a giant screen said stuff.