Add spell prices onto items

Hi5TBone

58 minutes ago, Walter said:

I also made a post in the comments of this page describing how much each spell is worth on average

http://quixotetf2.weebly.com/general-blog/the-value-of-halloween-spells

I don't mean to crap on your post, but without any proof I doubt people will take it seriously here.  besides that though I really disagree with how you're pricing it out, in my experience the amount of value added is hugely affected by what item it's applied to (ex:  you price all those paints at a key or more, but sticking one of those on a craft hat isn't going to add a whole key....)

40 minutes ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

I don't mean to crap on your post, but without any proof I doubt people will take it seriously here.  besides that though I really disagree with how you're pricing it out, in my experience the amount of value added is hugely affected by what item it's applied to (ex:  you price all those paints at a key or more, but sticking one of those on a craft hat isn't going to add a whole key....)

I can't provide a list of all available hats containing all possible spells. These prices are averaged to a hat that is worth around 15 refined. Price, paintable surface length, multi-class, halloween-only, duped, glitched. All these things make an impact on price and this guide is only here to give people a basic idea of the worth. The facts people can get from it is that footprints are considered rare and expensive while vocal spells are considered low-tier. If you take away a large part of the value of every spell in this chart and compare it to a craft-hat then the price of each spell matches the actual price on backpack.tf

10 hours ago, Walter said:

I can't provide a list of all available hats containing all possible spells. These prices are averaged to a hat that is worth around 15 refined. Price, paintable surface length, multi-class, halloween-only, duped, glitched. All these things make an impact on price and this guide is only here to give people a basic idea of the worth. The facts people can get from it is that footprints are considered rare and expensive while vocal spells are considered low-tier. If you take away a large part of the value of every spell in this chart and compare it to a craft-hat then the price of each spell matches the actual price on backpack.tf

you're proving why spells aren't gonna get priced in.  there are too many factors that go into it

• 4 months later...
On 29/06/2016 at 3:50 AM, Acies said:

No one pays for parts either but they add price

I pay for Strange Parts.

3 hours ago, KnightOfPurgatory said:

Well rather than trying to put a price on them then, why not simply put a message similar to what the low crafts have?

Necro.