Cavaliers Win The NBA Championship!

JayTuut

I'm a GSW fan, but not gonna lie. Cavs played their hearts out and deserved the title. We'll get 'em next year :)

To be fair, this truly is a storybook ending. All year long, everyone was riding the Warriors, saying they were the greatest to ever play, and now, LeBron comes back down 3-1 in the Finals, the first to do so, and somehow beats the unbeatable team 3 times in a row. Cleveland deserves that championship through and through.

'Dub Nation' is never going to hear the end of this.

Congrats to the Cavaliers and their 3-1 comeback! (Too bad it wasn't a 3-0 one.)

'Dub Nation' is never going to hear the end of this.

Congrats to the Cavaliers and their 3-1 comeback! (Too bad it wasn't a 3-0 one.)

what is dub nation

2nd time this year I've been right about winner of a championships, first with Villanova in March and now with the Cavs.

So now here are my predictions: U.S will be 2nd or 3rd in gold medals for Olympics. Too early to be sure of World Series champ. Cardinals going to Super Bowl LI.

Eh they will probably be back year, and with a healthy Bogut.

Well, Bogut's getting old now, and he has a history of leg injuries. I fear he won't be able to recover fully from this. I don't trust Ezeli yet either. He was flat out awful in my opinion. He's still young, so hopefully he can improve, but he definitely didn't play well.

Same thing with Barnes. His job is literally to play defense and then stand in a corner and make 3's. If he makes his shots, warriors win this series in 5 easily. When he's making them, the rest of the team starts flowing better and the other team self destructs. In this series, the cavs were able to keep their big men in the paint since Barnes wasn't a threat. He's definitely not a max-level player, but he'll almost certainly end up with that contract. I wouldn't mind getting rid of him and signing Batum though. Batum would fit in perfectly.. excellent shooter, decent defender. He's a better version of Barnes really. Barnes is not a 3 point shooter, he's better off attacking the rim or shooting mid-range jumpers, neither of which he did often. 

Well, Bogut's getting old now, and he has a history of leg injuries. I fear he won't be able to recover fully from this. I don't trust Ezeli yet either. He was flat out awful in my opinion. He's still young, so hopefully he can improve, but he definitely didn't play well.

Same thing with Barnes. His job is literally to play defense and then stand in a corner and make 3's. If he makes his shots, warriors win this series in 5 easily. When he's making them, the rest of the team starts flowing better and the other team self destructs. In this series, the cavs were able to keep their big men in the paint since Barnes wasn't a threat. He's definitely not a max-level player, but he'll almost certainly end up with that contract. I wouldn't mind getting rid of him and signing Batum though. Batum would fit in perfectly.. excellent shooter, decent defender. He's a better version of Barnes really. Barnes is not a 3 point shooter, he's better off attacking the rim or shooting mid-range jumpers, neither of which he did often. 

Yeah Ezeli just makes too many mistakes out on the court I have literally no faith in him and same with Barnes. They were not blocking him at all cause they knew Barnes just can not make shit. Sometimes out of nowhere he does decent but I just have no idea why he is in the starting lineup. Sure he has a few good points but he is just not good enough to be a first string player in this league. What I hate tho is just the careless turnovers like Curry trying to be all fancy oh I will throw it behind my back. Like if you don't even look you are taking way too big of a risk and especially in game 7 of the finals you need to care of the ball.

Yeah Ezeli just makes too many mistakes out on the court I have literally no faith in him and same with Barnes. They were not blocking him at all cause they knew Barnes just can not make shit. Sometimes out of nowhere he does decent but I just have no idea why he is in the starting lineup. Sure he has a few good points but he is just not good enough to be a first string player in this league. What I hate tho is just the careless turnovers like Curry trying to be all fancy oh I will throw it behind my back. Like if you don't even look you are taking way too big of a risk and especially in game 7 of the finals you need to care of the ball.

Yeah, tbh, Ezeli costed us game 7.

Yeah, tbh, Ezeli costed us game 7.

No, I think the Warriors just went away from what they did best. The Pick n Roll's with Draymond, Curry, and Thompson that either gives an easy layup after two or three passes, or a wide open three for someone. They did it a few times in Game 7, but they hardly did it otherwise. Instead, they just kept passing it around the perimeter until one guy got a small amount of space and shot a three over his defender. 

Ezeli was indeed awful, but that's Kerr's fault for putting him in a situation where he won't play well. Kerr should have put in Speights much more often.. When he gets shots going, he's on fire. A small run by him could have made the difference here and put the game out of reach.

Welcome to the '07 Patriots feels, Warriors. You dont get to be the greatest team of all time until youve earned your titles. 

Archived