Big Backpack Guy Shot Down by VAC

JCapps

Just another big trader going mental because he already quicksold and quickbought tf2 to death. Kinda reminds me of fortesp going crazy and deleting all of his low crafts

HUH, GREETINGS.

• 10 months later...
On 01/05/2016 at 2:34 AM, DrDavid52 said:

TL;DR:
JCapps is glad the wave happened. He hacked in MvM which he views as acceptable, but hackers in tournaments, and in all other aspects of the game ruined it. 

"At least good side kept shit side at bay and prevented me from starting anything tournament related or anything involving a prize "

MvM involves a prize so this guy clearly has issues.

Lets hope this guy sorts his issues before he does anything in the real world.

• 5 years later...

Been a while JCapps.  2016 seems like yesterday.  So much has happened.

I hope you are still alive in the real sense.  Millions have died since speaking to you last during the real WAR nobody knows about.  I watched them murder my dad, soon will lose the rest of my family.  Sadly, I may be the last one in my tree left. 

Don't know why I never spent the time reading this post before.  It explains a bit.  Yes it is an old post, you likely will not respond, but I forgot where I can find you again. 

For others reading this post, I have always found JCapps to be respectful of others.  Him and I used to enjoy playing with each other on a server I used to Administrate with a Long time friend of mine who owned the server.  I have no issues with him exploring the game, thinking outside of the box is acceptable to me.  I openly admit using Hacks now for over 3 decades.  Thing is, I do not steal money from people, I do not disrupt matches or cause people to leave the game without justification.  I do not believe in rules because every unique situation calls for compassion, understanding and objectivity.  Sadly rules do not differentiate the differences of what context arose to break a rule, thus I have no use for them.  Guidelines allow others to understand why they should conduct themselves in a manner suitable for acceptable social interactions with others while exploring new idea's.  After all, god gave each and everyone of us the ability to discern right from wrong.  If we all use critical thinking, we should be trusting that we all will make the correct decision.  If we don't, we learn from our mistakes and modify the way we react in the future.  I believe in thinking outside the box.  I still routinely rewire my brain and have much more to learn..

If you wish to contact me, I might still be active on Odysee.  I started to host things there which explain a bit of who I am and why I am where I am today.  My journey the last 21 years brought me here, and I have no idea when everything will be lost.  I will continue to speak my mind until my last breath.  If you find me on Odysee and spend a few weeks reviewing the material, you may understand what I may be speaking.

I hope that we can meet up again someday.  After reading this post, I feel like I know you so much better, in a good way.  Don't be a stranger.

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...