Backpack.tf March Madness 2016

A Delicious Cashew

I did this last year, let's do it again this year :). Let's aim to have more than 13 people enter this year

The college basketball tournament is here! Show off your college basketball knowledge by competing in the Backpack.tf March Madness Group

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/group?invitesource=email&groupID=1077536&inviteuser=ezBENkJCNzI0LURCQTMtNDlGMS1BQkI3LTI0REJBMzc5RjE1RX0%3D&ex_cid=invite-email-tcmen&groupp=YmFja3BhY2sudGY%3D

Group: Backpack.tf 2016 
Password: backpack.tf

Whoever wants to join a backpack.tf bracket group, go to the link above and press join group and enter the password

If you don't know what March Madness is, join anyways. Just fill out your bracket randomly. Brackets can be filled out starting Sunday March 13th at ~5 pm pacific

Last year's thread: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/32179-backpacktf-march-madness-2015/

If you guys can't enter, tell me asap so I can fix it. Also should we do just 1 bracket per user, or more?

this may be the first year i make a bracket, i followed march madness the last 2 years a tad bit but i've recently gotten more interested in sports lately.

I wish I was paying as much attention to it as I was last year, I don't even know what teams are good anymore.

I think I didn't even lose last time around. I'll do it again and use my same level of expertise and intense knowledge of whatever sport this is

edit: wait how do I make the bracket? All I can do is join the group. And this is so fucking sensitive lol I wasn't allowed to name my bracket entry *ahem*uranfaget

I wish I was paying as much attention to it as I was last year, I don't even know what teams are good anymore.

There are no extremely good teams this year, tournament should be even better than previous years

I think I didn't even lose last time around. I'll do it again and use my same level of expertise and intense knowledge of whatever sport this is

edit: wait how do I make the bracket? All I can do is join the group. And this is so fucking sensitive lol I wasn't allowed to name my bracket entry *ahem*uranfaget

I'll look into renaming, but you won't be able to fill it until the games are announced tomorrow

There are no extremely good teams this year, tournament should be even better than previous years

Oh good, hoping Kentucky doesn't blow through everyone as per usual. 

Bracket has been released, don't forget to fill it. You can still join up to the games on Wednesday I believe

Definitely going to be interesting with no clear front runners this year, lets hope I at least make it into the top half of the ranks this time.

Definitely going to be interesting with no clear front runners this year, lets hope I at least make it into the top half of the ranks this time.

I was confident in my bracket last time.. I'm not sure this year. Last year I felt like I was going too upset happy, but at least I lucked out with Michigan State reaching the final 4 as I predicted. This year, I'm trying to not pick as many upsets, but then its hard to not pick Wichita State, Northern Iowa, VCU or even Texas, considering who their coach is, to go far in this tourney. 

I was confident in my bracket last time.. I'm not sure this year. Last year I felt like I was going too upset happy, but at least I lucked out with Michigan State reaching the final 4 as I predicted. This year, I'm trying to not pick as many upsets, but then its hard to not pick Wichita State, Northern Iowa, VCU or even Texas, considering who their coach is, to go far in this tourney. 

I made a lot of changes to mine before the tourny started last year that I later regretted so i'm leaving it as is. I've got an upset or two in there, I couldn't resist, and I went pretty biased this time. I'm really hoping I'll luck out like you did last year.

I made a lot of changes to mine before the tourny started last year that I later regretted so i'm leaving it as is. I've got an upset or two in there, I couldn't resist, and I went pretty biased this time. I'm really hoping I'll luck out like you did last year.

If Wichita State loses their first 4 game, then I'm changing a few brackets. Otherwise I'll be sticking with it, and enjoy watching my bracket burn up in flames

So the dodos are beating the polar bears 50-30 in the finals.

And of course I based my picks on careful analysis of who has the cooler picture. Why do some teams have the same pictures? That made picking hard

So the dodos are beating the polar bears 50-30 in the finals.

And of course I based my picks on careful analysis of who has the cooler picture. Why do some teams have the same pictures? That made picking hard

just gonna have to base it on color then :l we have too many overpriced colleges in the US, team logos are bound to overlap 

and enjoy watching my bracket burn up in flames

Yep,  sums up every bracket I've ever made, but not as bad as my roommate's who picked Iowa State to win it all last year.

~3 hrs left for people to complete a bracket.

Yep,  sums up every bracket I've ever made, but not as bad as my roommate's who picked Iowa State to win it all last year.

~3 hrs left for people to complete a bracket.

Your bracket is too damn similar to mine.. The only differences are that you went with the conservative pick instead of the upset like me.. Speaking of which, why the hell did I choose both Northern Iowa and Green Bay

Welp...

... my bracket

1050.gif

destroyed all my brackets this year too.. I didn't trust Virginia at all, and Utah sucks

lmao I'm apparently in 1st despite having 0 knowledge of college basketball and basing my picks off the rankings

Archived