R+ubi

wtb Buying unusuals! Check my spreadsheet with over 10 000 prices!

Gren    984
Gren

Out of curiosity, what's your price for a clean circling heart Bunsen?  Not priced atm.  

Name-less    0
Name-less

Hey would you buy a tf logo bubble pipe (50 keys) and/or tf logo modest pile of hat (60 keys)?

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

Hey would you buy a tf logo bubble pipe (50 keys) and/or tf logo modest pile of hat (60 keys)?

Sorry but no

Adolf Jackler    11
Adolf Jackler

Would you buy either:

Scotsman's Stove Pipe - Something Burning This Way Comes Effect for 85 Keys (Can be a bit flexible with that) (Unpriced) (Painted with 1 Halloween Spell free on top)

or

Napper's Respite - Green Black Hole Effect for 85 Keys (Can be a bit flexible with that) (Priced at 86.06 Keys) (Painted with 2 Halloween Spells free on top)

Neither of these were on your price list so I was just wondering

Also, if no on either of these, what would you offer?

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

Would you buy either:

Scotsman's Stove Pipe - Something Burning This Way Comes Effect for 85 Keys (Can be a bit flexible with that) (Unpriced) (Painted with 1 Halloween Spell free on top)

or

Napper's Respite - Green Black Hole Effect for 85 Keys (Can be a bit flexible with that) (Priced at 86.06 Keys) (Painted with 2 Halloween Spells free on top)

Neither of these were on your price list so I was just wondering

Also, if no on either of these, what would you offer?

Hey!

Really sorry but I'm not interested in any of them. I wouldn't value either of these for more than 50 keys. Sunbeams Stove Pipe goes for 60 keys so SBTWC is not going that high in my opinion. And Napper's is really outdated in price. Time Warp goes for 50 keys so that's what can be worth GBH.

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

Hello. I got some nice unusuals in my bp and want to sell them all. Are you interested in any of those?

Link to my bp https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197993710684

Hey! Please check my pricelist (link on top of the topic). Some of your unusuals I priced there so you can easily see how much I can pay for each of your unusuals :)

Mr.Hell    0
Mr.Hell

Hey! Please check my pricelist (link on top of the topic). Some of your unusuals I priced there so you can easily see how much I can pay for each of your unusuals :)

Already did. But the thing is how many of my hats can you possibly get? Can i sell you all of them or just a couple?

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

Already did. But the thing is how many of my hats can you possibly get? Can i sell you all of them or just a couple?

Well, I prefer to buy them in parts, like 2-3 per day. Feel free to add me and I will tell you when I will be ready to buy more.

Shpeed    95
Shpeed

Would you be willing to buy strange unusual weapons?  Also what would you pay for a duped moon killer's kabuto?  I didn't see it on the list

Ithagua    0
Ithagua

I don't know, maybe this is spam, maybe not.
I don't like unusual trading, so i sold him 6, maybe 8 unusuals. I don't had any problems. So if someone here want quicksell unusual, r+ubi is great option :3

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

I don't know, maybe this is spam, maybe not.

I don't like unusual trading, so i sold him 6, maybe 8 unusuals. I don't had any problems. So if someone here want quicksell unusual, r+ubi is great option :3

Thanks for advertise :D

Mighty_Due    0
Mighty_Due

How much would you pay for a Strange Dark Falkirk Helm with Morning Glory

I'm quickselling it at the moment, normal price is listed 270 keys on backpack.tf.

I'm personally looking for 157 pure keys or $300 USD (€266.7 EUR) because I'm looking for the money, and I'm quitting trading.

And I do have someone who is looking to buy it at the moment at full price in keys/paypal/skrill, I respect if you can't pay that though.

You can reply here, or add me on steam.

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

How much would you pay for a Strange Dark Falkirk Helm with Morning Glory

I'm quickselling it at the moment, normal price is listed 270 keys on backpack.tf.

I'm personally looking for 157 pure keys or $300 USD (€266.7 EUR) because I'm looking for the money, and I'm quitting trading.

And I do have someone who is looking to buy it at the moment at full price in keys/paypal/skrill, I respect if you can't pay that though.

You can reply here, or add me on steam.

Hey. Thank you for your offer here but I'm looking mainly for cheap unusuals and maximum I'm paying for a single unusual is 75 keys so all I can do is wish you good luck with selling it quickly!

boyuand    3
boyuand

a specialized killstreak Night Terror (Minimal wear)?

sheen is villianous violet.

Bodomi #Ms. Lady    60
Bodomi #Ms. Lady

Isotope Airwolf Wrench(Minimal Wear) is not in your pricelist, are you buying that, and if yes, at what price?

DaJellyDanish    4
DaJellyDanish

Hey sent you a trade offer at your price for a planets trophy belt ^.^

sisi    1
sisi

the page is not loading idk why but how much you can give for a duped searing plasma lucky shot ty :P