R+ubi

wtb Buying unusuals! Check my spreadsheet with over 10 000 prices!

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

Hey!

Check my ultimate pricelist created to buy your unusual quicksells!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zOs-0OfVjLsNYAmMa8_tvi2tA9Rrnok7nEUqDOQuls0

It's probably THE BIGGEST and THE MOST BADASS pricelist you have ever seen because it contains:

1) around 10.000 PRICES
2) for over 300 UNUSUALS
3) with THE BEST prices
4) and always updated prices!

NEW LIST IS AVAILABLE!

UNUSUAL WEAPON PRICELIST

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VM9EVSluq59ft2Eb35OdsU2wUVt0S5KXCwk3H72h_Rc

Any questions / comments please post below!

FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY STEAM GROUP

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/besttradingcrew

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

oh my god

i screamed a little

edit: i sent you a trade offer <3

Hey!

Thanks for the post here :) Sorry to tell you but I'm not buying from other quickbuyers which is one of my rules (added an explanations to my thread) so I have to decline your offer.

Emmy!    326
Emmy!

Hey!

Thanks for the post here :) Sorry to tell you but I'm not buying from other quickbuyers which is one of my rules (added an explanations to my thread) so I have to decline your offer.

Ah, damn. Just read up to there. :C

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

Hey Rubi, hollar me up incase u buy a new Western Wear im in need of :D

Hey! I will keep that in mind of course  ;)

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

What about Duped unusuals?

One of rules in my google docs is about duped unusuals. I'm paying a bit less for them, it mostly depends of tier and effect of the unusual.

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

best price i hope this is help people to sell easier :)

Thanks mate! I can always count on you  :D

Haruhi Suzumiya    9
Haruhi Suzumiya

Thanks for buying my planets mining light for 15. That's an even better price than regular traders were offering for it  :P

Adolf Jackler    11
Adolf Jackler

I've had times when I've sent you an offer, but you said it's only your prices then you put your key price on the spreadsheet, and counter offer, 1 key lower.
I'm sorry, but I can't say you're trusted.

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

I've had times when I've sent you an offer, but you said it's only your prices then you put your key price on the spreadsheet, and counter offer, 1 key lower.

I'm sorry, but I can't say you're trusted.

Well, probably I've made a counteroffer with 1 key lower because your unusual is duped. Second thing is I'm changing my prices often and I could lower my prices because of lack of keys but I'm almost sure I wouldn't get 1 key off my price just like that.

Adolf Jackler    11
Adolf Jackler

Well, probably I've made a counteroffer with 1 key lower because your unusual is duped. Second thing is I'm changing my prices often and I could lower my prices because of lack of keys but I'm almost sure I wouldn't get 1 key off my price just like that.

First things first, the unusual wasn't duped, it was completely clean, 3 man history

Second thing was the fact if you're changing them all the time, does that also include changing them after a trade offer is sent? Because I had the spreadsheet open at the time of me making the trade offer, double checked it after I had sent it, yet less than half a day later was a counter-offer with one key lower, I had to re-check the sheet, and that had been changed as well.

"I could lower my prices because of lack of keys" Not sure what a 'lack of keys' would be considered as, but I doubt almost triple the amount I sent, would of been a 'lack' of them

But oh well, with all this taken into consideration, the unus I was trying to sell you, managed to sell for about 3 keys over the price you originally had up anyway, so no worries, I just hope you don't do this to other people too.

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

First things first, the unusual wasn't duped, it was completely clean, 3 man history

Second thing was the fact if you're changing them all the time, does that also include changing them after a trade offer is sent? Because I had the spreadsheet open at the time of me making the trade offer, double checked it after I had sent it, yet less than half a day later was a counter-offer with one key lower, I had to re-check the sheet, and that had been changed as well.

"I could lower my prices because of lack of keys" Not sure what a 'lack of keys' would be considered as, but I doubt almost triple the amount I sent, would of been a 'lack' of them

But oh well, with all this taken into consideration, the unus I was trying to sell you, managed to sell for about 3 keys over the price you originally had up anyway, so no worries, I just hope you don't do this to other people too.

All I can say is sorry. I'm not making things like that so it has to be one-time mistake. I just hope we will trade in future anyway :)

Munch    4
Munch

Sent offer and quickly accepted - great prices – good trader for the community, thanks!

Les Porter    0
Les Porter

yo, did you get my offer? Unusual Brim Full Of Bullets with Purple Confetti?

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

yo, did you get my offer? Unusual Brim Full Of Bullets with Purple Confetti?

Hey. I didn't see any offer from you. Could you resend it?

Kostek    90
Kostek

Hey. I've sold about 15 unusuals to you today since I'm cashing out :P. Sadly you don't have a pricelist for everything.

Would you be interested, and if you are what would you pay for:

1. Flies cloud crasher
  2. S. phorous cranium
  3. C.V pom-pom
  4. Flies larrikin (Duped)
  5. Flies stately toe
  6. C. bubbles sack
  7. T. Warp drill
  8. Nuts winter woodsman
  9. Voodo juju (aces)

R+ubi    3
R+ubi

Hey. I've sold about 15 unusuals to you today since I'm cashing out :P. Sadly you don't have a pricelist for everything.

Would you be interested, and if you are what would you pay for:

1. Flies cloud crasher
  2. S. phorous cranium
  3. C.V pom-pom
  4. Flies larrikin (Duped)
  5. Flies stately toe
  6. C. bubbles sack
  7. T. Warp drill
  8. Nuts winter woodsman
  9. Voodo juju (aces)

Hey! First of all, thanks for all trades :) But getting back to business I don't have prices for these unusuals because they are whether really outdated in price or unpriced. I can give you my price for each of them but probably it will be about 50% of their value.