Pep to replace Pellegrini

w0lk

This makes no snese at all. Pellegrini was good and won city the league. I'm not even sure if he'll be successful at city. And why would he leave Bayern? Boredom? Because he's doing very well at Bayern. 

I don't understand why either City or Pep would go for it and I think it's pretty disrespectful towards Pellegrini to bring it out now. After all the man did very well and this is how he is treated? Announce it at the end of the season, not halfway through

This makes no snese at all. Pellegrini was good and won city the league. I'm not even sure if he'll be successful at city. And why would he leave Bayern? Boredom? Because he's doing very well at Bayern. 

I don't understand why either City or Pep would go for it and I think it's pretty disrespectful towards Pellegrini to bring it out now. After all the man did very well and this is how he is treated? Announce it at the end of the season, not halfway through

Being a fan of City and Bayern, It's surprising. 

I knew Pep will leave, because he been talking about moving to bpl for years now. But I never expected Pellegrini to leave City.

We'll see how it goes, It can only go two ways, Pep will make City strong as fuck, or he will fuck it up. We have solid lineup now, De Brunye , Aguero, Kompany, Hard, just name it, we have one of the bests in bpl. I'm actually really interested what he will do to this line up.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is the right decision or not, but for the manager of the team in 2nd place to be forced out of his job seems very surprising.

De Brunye

never forget

I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is the right decision or not, but for the manager of the team in 2nd place to be forced out of his job seems very surprising.

never forget

Don't make me link you Rooney corner in 2014 WC.

not surprising; pep wants a new challenge and to live in the UK, man city owners want the best in the world, pep is the best in the world.

True, but Pellegrini is sure to find himself in demand. Might even backfire if he lands another PL job e.g Chelsea

True, but Pellegrini is sure to find himself in demand. Might even backfire if he lands another PL job e.g Chelsea

Pellegrini to Ajax?

Archived