Recommend Me a Show

Manfred

Daredevil, loved it.

Watch the sopranos, breaking bad, game of thrones, or pretty much any of the top shows. First season of spartacus and its prequel was pretty neat.

I also really recommend band of brothers, military type of genre set in the WWII, has only 10 episodes.

What are you looking for? A comedy, a drama or something else?

I can't recommend Game of Thrones enough, although I'm not sure if it's on Netflix. The only thing that's better are the books it's based on. If you want something similar, try HBO's Rome or The Tudors. Both Borgia and The Borgia's are also very good series in my opinion.

If you're looking for a comedy series, what can beat scrubs? Another one I know is on Netflix (minus the latest two seasons) is Suits which I like a lot. And community because that show is great and it has Alison Brie which makes it better. And that dean guy but that's for different reasons :P

And then there's the classics like Fawlty Towers and Monty Python which everybody needs to have watched at least thrice in their life

• Administrators

The Tudors.

Lol I just watched the tudors. Got bored when natalie dormer died and gave up on it.

While not a show, one site to help your netflix experience is Instant Watcher. The site basically lists what's just been added to the site and what's about to leave. A great tool as Netflix doesn't really promote their whole library.

L8post.avi

The X-Files is what im watching now but some other shows i watched are House, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Grey's Anatomy, The Flash, Arrow, Breaking Bad.

Archived