FIFPro World XI 2015.

w0lk

Anyone else dissapointed?

Undeserved players like marcelo, silva, ramos, modric made it.

It's a popularity contest, but it's pretty retarded that they call it "the best team in the world".

In my opinion It should had been Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Messi, De Bruyne, Ozil, Iniesta, Alaba, Chiellini, Alves, Boetang, Buffon ( because Neuer was playing CB most of the season ).

Dani Alves aswell... 

47 Appearances 
37 Games won
Notable Achievements:
-Helped Barcá immensely by winning the treble 
-First choice RB in La Liga, Copa del Rey, and Champions League

The only defender who deserved it from all 4 of the defenders picked.

47 Appearances 
37 Games won
Notable Achievements:
-Helped Barcá immensely by winning the treble 
-First choice RB in La Liga, Copa del Rey, and Champions League

The only defender who deserved it from all 4 of the defenders picked.

Those statistics don't really say much, it's not like he won those games on his own.

Those statistics don't really say much, it's not like he won those games on his own.

Winning so much for barca as a defender, having 2 man of the match statistics means alot.

Right, so the Ballon d'Or is now the Lionel Messi award and you have to play for Barca/Madrid/Bayern/Juve or PSG to get in to the World XI.

I'd laugh if Jamie Vardy won it next year though.

Anyone else dissapointed?

Undeserved players like marcelo, silva, ramos, modric made it.

It's a popularity contest, but it's pretty retarded that they call it "the best team in the world".

In my opinion It should had been Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Messi, De Bruyne, Ozil, Iniesta, Alaba, Chiellini, Alves, Boetang, Buffon ( because Neuer was playing CB most of the season ).

Are you joking? Marcelo and silva arent bad, they play pretty well, ramos and modric.. eh nah.

But buffon? Seriously? Get Cech man. Much better and has played so well this season. And id take thiago silva over boetang.

Are you joking? Marcelo and silva arent bad, they play pretty well, ramos and modric.. eh nah.

But buffon? Seriously? Get Cech man. Much better and has played so well this season. And id take thiago silva over boetang.

It's not about being BAD. It's about the stats.... Marcelo was injured like half of the year, Modric done fuckall, same with Ramos. Thiago Silva stats are ridicilous compared to Boetang who has the highest defender stats in 2015. Cech didn't do anything but broke a record, Neuer had the most apparences, most saves and assists, so Buffon is 2nd place.

Right, so the Ballon d'Or is now the Lionel Messi award and you have to play for Barca/Madrid/Bayern/Juve or PSG to get in to the World XI.

I'd laugh if Jamie Vardy won it next year though.

Vardy will fuck up next season IMO, I don't think foxes stand a chance to win Premier anymore, especially when Arsenal is in such form. Plus Vardy got injured recently so rip.

I would really like to see Lewy or Ozil next year.

ozil deserves it he's handing out goals like they were christmas presents and he was santa 

i don't believe arsenal will win the league. my prediction: ozil injured some time around february, embarrassing loss to a side in the bottom half of the table causing slump in confidence and form, mertesacker to finally become a tree and be fully rooted to the ground, finish 2nd if we're lucky.

ozil deserves it he's handing out goals like they were christmas presents and he was santa 

i don't believe arsenal will win the league. my prediction: ozil injured some time around february, embarrassing loss to a side in the bottom half of the table causing slump in confidence and form, mertesacker to finally become a tree and be fully rooted to the ground, finish 2nd if we're lucky.

Still has better chance to win PL than Leicester

Unless Man City or Spurs step up their game.

Still has better chance to win PL than Leicester

Unless Man City or Spurs step up their game.

man city will win probably and as much as i hate the idea i think spurs have a good chance of finishing higher than arsenal

Archived