Thoughts on Lamar Odom?

JayTuut

He has about 50/50 of surviving,...

You might know him from 6th man of the year in 2009 (when the Lakers won the championship), being one of kobe's good friends, and yeah

Edit: He was found unconcious at a Nevada Brothel and taken to hospital (former) wife Khloe Kardashian is by his side as well as Kobe (Read last text on this)

Heres some links:

News about him

Also tweets from other NBA players such as Vince Carter, Dwayne Wade and others.

But the most special thing is that Kobe Bryant left MID GAME to go to hospital to see him last night, he hasn't left his side since (so about 13 hours ago?)

I really hope he survives.

To be completely honest here, I would not be surprised if Odom is found dead due to a suicide within the next 5 years. He seems like the sort of guy that may make that awful decision to take his life. The path he's going down now definitely gives that feeling

To be completely honest here, I would not be surprised if Odom is found dead due to a suicide within the next 5 years. He seems like the sort of guy that may make that awful decision to take his life. The path he's going down now definitely gives that feeling

Well he said when Khloe left him his life went downhill.

But he is (was?) helping train the rookies, and a free agent and many people (and nba players) care about him..

https://twitter.com/MarkG_Medina/status/654158384288038912

I thought it  said mid-game and thats what i heard but eh

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2579065-report-kobe-bryant-left-immediately-after-preseason-game-to-visit-lamar-odom

"Bryant was in Las Vegas on Tuesday night for a Lakers preseason game against the Sacramento Kings at the MGM Grand Arena. After hearing of Odom's condition, it appears the Lakers shooting guard left the venue after the game's conclusion to be with his former teammate."

Apparently it was after the game according to this, but a nice gesture from his longtime friend/teammate. Plus a ton of other ppl visited him. I'm with Cashew on this one though. I hope he gets his shit together but he might not even get the chance.

Archived