My unusual effect is broken?

ᴰᴶSn@@ke

I just got one of my dream unusuals after a month of searching for it, a Power Surge Tossle. Sadly though,

when I adjust the effect the whole effect bugs out for me and other players. I don't think its server-based since it does the same thing on a few servers I tried, only when I adjusted it. If I have it how it is normally, everything is fine. I don't know what to do. I would like to have it float above my head and not around the friggin map.

It's a common bug that has been around since orbiting unusual effects were first released, valve probably isn't gone fix it and there is neither a stable community fix for it.

Basically what I am saying is, you have to deal with it being broken till valve gets off their lazy ass :)

It's a common bug that has been around since orbiting unusual effects were first released, valve probably isn't gone fix it and there is neither a stable community fix for it.

Basically what I am saying is, you have to deal with it being broken till valve gets off their lazy ass :)

^

I've seen it happen with my Mallard VRH.

Welp, looks like I have to keep it non-adjusted then.

I also have a problem with some unusuals. I used to own a miami nights modest, and the effect looked higher on the sniper. Now i have a circling tf logo modest and the same happens, the effect looks higher, only on the sniper o.O

Yeah you would have to wait until valve releases a patch that would fix it, which is highly unlikely.

But hey, at least it's not stuck on your chest. That's way worse imo.

I also have a problem with some unusuals. I used to own a miami nights modest, and the effect looked higher on the sniper. Now i have a circling tf logo modest and the same happens, the effect looks higher, only on the sniper o.O

I already had a PE, burning and scorching flames Modest, and the effect on the sniper is always way higher than it should be, I had to activate the "adjust effect" to fix it. "A Modest thing".

I just got one of my dream unusuals after a month of searching for it, a Power Surge Tossle. Sadly though,

when I adjust the effect the whole effect bugs out for me and other players. I don't think its server-based since it does the same thing on a few servers I tried, only when I adjusted it. If I have it how it is normally, everything is fine. I don't know what to do. I would like to have it float above my head and not around the friggin map.

As said above, its a common bug on all circling effects.

However, the bug only happens if you activate the "adjust effect" option. If you keep it off, it won't bug.

Not sure if this will actually fix the issue, but have you tried installing an unusual mod pack and tested the effect with it on? Obviously, it won't solve any issues with other people seeing your glitched effect, but it could potentially solve the issue on your end. =)

Archived