We need more belts

Happysedits

As somebody approaching 2K accepted suggestions (and unusual ones, too!), I'm quite happy with my black belt, belts aren't what it's about.

But if you want to motivate yourself via some shiny pixels I won't appose you. I don't want a rainbow belt though.

I think its good as is. If you are suggesting to get a higher belt then you are doing it for the wrong reasons

If you're suggesting, then who cares. As long as they're quality ^^

I think its good as is. If you are suggesting to get a higher belt then you are doing it for the wrong reasons

i enjoy suggesting and i feel like im helping the economy, but belts are nice motivation too  ^_^

There's what, a dozen black belt suggestors? Two dozen maybe? How many of that group would be above a threshold for a new belt? This seems like such a small thing to add for that group. If there is one area I would like to see more belts for it would be different belts to distinguish regular and unusual suggestions. Either have two belts show up on every suggestion or have them be context sensitive to the item we're pricing to show our relative contributions and experience to each area. If the belt matters to you then you'll be encouraged to branch out into pricing a broader range of items so that you can show your fancy belts on both kinds of suggestions.

apparently it only shows up for people that use enhancement suite

Correct, only donators towards the enhancement suite have access to this awesome belt changing ability.

And also, you can only see it if you have the suite installed.

Archived