Pets!

Teeny Tiny Cat

11936999_921015541305538_33307852_n.jpg?

This little kitty is Stitch and has been a part of my family for 2 years now. She wandered up on our house 2 winters ago begging for food and my mother was hesitant at first. We took her in, had the vet fix her up (Her stomach was partially ripped open), and she is just another family member now.

Not declawed, but spayed btw. Also a little camera shy so I had to get it from a distance  :)

• Like 2

Oooh I have two cats, one old, one young. (The little one grew up so fast ;-; )

I'll get some pictures in a minute! :3

• Administrators

I can't like anymore posts but you all have adorable animals and should post more pictures of them.

• 3 weeks later...

http://imgur.com/Odl0W1u

Sorry that the pictures r bad, but if you have ever owned a puppy you understand how hard it is to calm them down

Also she is sleeping on my lap right now, Say Hi to Ms. yuki ;3 (well, hopefully that will be her name)

http://imgur.com/ypad0aN

Didn't even know this thread was a thing because its inactive

She is my puppy <333

Father is a pitbull and mother is a German shpeard for those wondering (also I cant spell)

• Like 1

I've got two asshat cats who I still love. Bad pic quality cause hurrah for ipod!

Jack (the Pumpkin King)

tumblr_nuz8l805Of1spu2qyo1_540.jpg

Lenzo

tumblr_nuz8l805Of1spu2qyo2_540.jpg

Kinda irrelevant but after I was done taking the pictures my mother told me that Jack was crying and throwing a hissy fit after I left for work last night. He really likes me for some reason.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why pepper why

You are pretty close in convincing me to become a cat person. Your cats are so cute

This is what my terrible family did to my dog during the Super Bowl

>.<

I just don't understand why people seem to be obsessed with dressing their pets. Don't buy pets that can't handle the climate where you live...

I just don't understand why people seem to be obsessed with dressing their pets. Don't buy pets that can't handle the climate where you live...

She can handle it, they just insisted on putting a jersey (MINE I might add  :angry: ) on her. No idea why

• Administrators

You are pretty close in convincing me to become a cat person. Your cats are so cute

Cats are the best. And fairly low maintenance most of the time.