Pets!

Teeny Tiny Cat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My dog's name is Buddy. I know, it's unoriginal as hell, but we named him when I was a little kid, he has been with me for a long long time.

We got him before his mother could teach him anything as he was a few weeks old. He also was the smallest dog in the group. He was a nasty dog when he was very young, we almost had to put him down, but as he got older he calmed down and matured more.

He doesn't look it, but he is over 11, and these are relatively recent pictures. He looks and acts like he is 7-8.

He lets me do pretty much anything to him, he is a nice dog. Usually he uses his blankets as a toy and chews them if they so much as move an inch. The cover is lucky that it was spared in this pic.

PQOUXTc.jpg

This is him on Christmas day, he somehow knows when it is Christmas day because he will jump up and down at his Stocking. He also knows he will get something too.

He is really happy on Christmas day because he also gets to see Popop, one of his favorite family members of all time (probably likes Popop more than us lol)

He has his new yellow toy with him, it lasted like a week btw.

1mdI8dH.jpg

He loves the pool so much and will jump in if told that he can. This is the face  he gives when he wants to jump in.

UpqmqKo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...

Because I'm in the mood to post and maybe revive this thread, here's Beaky, my African white-backed vulture (named after Looney Tunes)

4b3aabea3ad605ffe4e12ec8661406ae.png

He's very smart, akin to a falcon (we use a glove and everything) and doesn't fly too far as long as there's meat waiting for him. Mostly he's content with his massive pen but we occasionally let him out as long as we have the meat and the glove with us. It's kind of hard to tell but he's a little under 4 feet long with a 7 foot wingspan. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/24/2018 at 2:25 PM, Carnage said:

Come closer human....

qDH5ksc.png?1

Hide contents

....and pick meh up

nqHSHYC.png

kinda notice the white fur part under the nose is like a moustache.better than mine.nice

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello. 5 years ago i posted a couple of pics of my cat here. (links have expired though, i believe i posted something like this https://i.imgur.com/fdC1sWc.jpg)

Wanted to update that my cat is still healthy at 20 years old 😃 

H69OeEc.jpg

h6QZJ2s.jpg

Other than the usual stumbling from time to time, she's pretty fine. In fact she's sleeping on my lap just now 😁

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 7 months later...
On 9/15/2020 at 4:04 PM, Diamond jozu said:

man..i forgot this thread existed sooo here's my doggo which fish crimes loves it.

fcf130b8dd989d924ea44c533a975361.png

Nice dog

• 2 weeks later...

Your cats look so similar to mine(one looks like one of my dead ones and one of my alive ones fused.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/15/2020 at 4:15 PM, AFFIRMATIVE said:

Hello. 5 years ago i posted a couple of pics of my cat here. (links have expired though, i believe i posted something like this https://i.imgur.com/fdC1sWc.jpg)

Wanted to update that my cat is still healthy at 20 years old 😃 

H69OeEc.jpg

h6QZJ2s.jpg

Other than the usual stumbling from time to time, she's pretty fine. In fact she's sleeping on my lap just now 😁

Unfortunately my kitty passed away not too long ago in 2022. She was going to be 23 this past January. Quite an odd experience living my life forward without a cat since i had her in 2000 when i was a kid.

She did pass away from her old age, catching up to her and no longer eating, moving or functioning properly, with the vet recommending the only solution via a syringe shot, so if anything i'm half bummed out for losing my life long companion, but also glad to see her live her entire life healthy and comfortable until the very last moment, so i'm grateful for getting the best case scenario.

My very last photo of her before she passed away:

LtI8ink.jpg

• Sad 2

• 1 year later...

IMG_20240320_075710_01.thumb.jpg.b07da609488950e3c64d85785bb36035.jpg

This orange kitten is named Kass. The black, brown and white kitten below is named Luna.

IMG_20240320_075715_01.thumb.jpg.760942026844d3a3e1c89166c1721a53.jpg