Pets!

Teeny Tiny Cat

rare moment collection of all my pets (fish missing but cats and fish = love am i rite)

orange cat is mine, 3colored cat is mums, dog is grandma's

I9O5xMD.jpg

:(

• Administrators

OMG send me a kitten immediately. will name it foamy the catsome and give it hugs.

OMG send me a kitten immediately. will name it foamy the catsome and give it hugs.

if you will pay the traveling of the kitten then sure (im serious xD)

• Administrators

idk how to ship a kitten safely. i'm sure there must be a way

• Like 1

• Administrators

Foameow the Fursome

• Like 7

Off topic but make sure the cat stays with its mom until it has its eyes and ears open, and until it will eat and drink food besides its mother's milk willing.  My sphynx cat was taken away from her mom too early and she has a few mental problems because of it (she sometimes kneeds and sucks on her own body as if it were her mom's nipple).  and for shipping the cat I think you have to pay a specialized company to do it (something like this http://www.uship.com/pets/ )

Off topic but make sure the cat stays with its mom until it has its eyes and ears open, and until it will eat and drink food besides its mother's milk willing.  My sphynx cat was taken away from her mom too early and she has a few mental problems because of it (she sometimes kneeds and sucks on her own body as if it were her mom's nipple).  and for shipping the cat I think you have to pay a specialized company to do it (something like this http://www.uship.com/pets/ )

yes we know what :D

I hate my cat. He's not housebroken, he's not potty trained, and worst of all, he smells.

I remembered giving him a stack of hat as a present for his 10th birthday. Since then, he has never taken it off, and it began to stink up the room with sulphur. I have no choice but to live my life in a hazmat suit. Hopefully that could prevent me from being infected by his noxious shitposts.

Picture:

photo-17025.jpg?_r=1461454727

• Like 1

I hate my cat. He's not housebroken, he's not potty trained, and worst of all, he smells.

I remembered giving him a stack of hat as a present for his 10th birthday. Since then, he has never taken it off, and it began to stink up the room with sulphur. I have no choice but to live my life in a hazmat suit. Hopefully that could prevent me from being infected by his noxious shitposts.

Picture:

photo-17025.jpg?_r=1461454727

lmao

• 3 weeks later...

I have an EXTREMELY fat orange cat named pumpkin. [Picture]

And a skinny as a stick black and white cat named Choo-Choo [still looking]

Yes, that's Choo-Choo as in train, I didn't name him. I tried calling him Tiger but he already was responding to Choo-Choo so I kept the name.

heyy!! i liked that name a lot  :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

8f022ba4e2d849c581f1a5bdd1cc77ce.png

His name is Finn. Not the best picture but he would always sleep in silly positions like this. He was my water puppy. Always wagging his tail when I fed him and I even taught him to "high five" me (jump out of the water to poke my finger) on command. 

Unfortunately he contracted velvet and it got very bad to the point of popeye and tail+fin rot. I have to put him down soon and am probably going to do it today. I don't want to do this but I can't stand to see him suffer any longer. I'm going to miss him a lot :(

8f022ba4e2d849c581f1a5bdd1cc77ce.png

His name is Finn. Not the best picture but he would always sleep in silly positions like this. He was my water puppy. Always wagging his tail when I fed him and I even taught him to "high five" me (jump out of the water to poke my finger) on command. 

Unfortunately he contracted velvet and it got very bad to the point of popeye and tail+fin rot. I have to put him down soon and am probably going to do it today. I don't want to do this but I can't stand to see him suffer any longer. I'm going to miss him a lot :(

I'm very sorry about Finn and this is probably going to sound insensitive, but what exactly is Finn? I can't really tell from the picture? A shrimp?

I'm very sorry about Finn and this is probably going to sound insensitive, but what exactly is Finn? I can't really tell from the picture? A shrimp?

think its a beta(fish) or a tadpole 

Not at all. It wasn't the best picture to begin with. He's a betta fish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...