Cooldown for buds as well?

♠Derpeh♤

Another bud suggestion was just made a day after the other lowering it by .5 keys

This continual dropping of buds so shortly after the other is making a lot of bud sellers scared and jumping ship crashing the market

Shouldnt there be a cool down for earbuds as well? so many suggestions dropping it shortly after the other are mainly people scared and selling it for lower due to speculation created from the previous drop

Opinions?

Please dont just go "Brad doesnt believe in cool downs" this isnt a valid reason, just because brad said it doesn't necessarily mean it's correct .

Let it plummet. I found it interesting that it stayed at 21 for so long. I could see them dropping out of being a currency. Most people preffer keys and there is no need to save bp space any more etc. If anything we should price all unusuals in keys only. This will solve a lot of problems.

Let it plummet. I found it interesting that it stayed at 21 for so long. I could see them dropping out of being a currency. Most people preffer keys and there is no need to save bp space any more etc. If anything we should price all unusuals in keys only. This will solve a lot of problems.

Yes and no. Its a pain in the ass to buy a 40+ key unusual with keys, buds are much better at that point, so i don't necessarily forsee buds disappearing as a currency altogether, maybe just losing power.

Yes and no. Its a pain in the ass to buy a 40+ key unusual with keys, buds are much better at that point, so i don't necessarily forsee buds disappearing as a currency altogether, maybe just losing power.

Hey, do u consider b.m.o.c. a curency atm. I do as it is on the rise. There are a lot of items I consider currency because they transact a lot even if the price is dropping. Double cross comm, s dead ringer etc. Vint and genuines are useless. Cant resell them. Esp vintages. I have tried to get some of the vintages to have a price drop but met resistance.

Edit: The question is for anyone.

Well remember like me there are tons of others who know halloween is coming. 

Halloween = Bud drops. Key demand increase. 

You got to get rid of buds before that.

Buds will go back up i believe. 

Well remember like me there are tons of others who know halloween is coming. 

Halloween = Bud drops. Key demand increase. 

You got to get rid of buds before that.

Buds will go back up i believe.

Why are keys so needed? The halloween crate will need its own key and I mainly use ref to buy stuff that comes out of them.

Why are keys so needed? The halloween crate will need its own key and I mainly use ref to buy stuff that comes out of them.

Because most halloween-key sellers want keys. Also, i tend to think its an old-hype thing as the original halloween crate required normal keys, so normal keys went up. As a result, people now just assume keys will go up and therefore rush to buy keys. 

Because most halloween-key sellers want keys. Also, i tend to think its an old-hype thing as the original halloween crate required normal keys, so normal keys went up. As a result, people now just assume keys will go up and therefore rush to buy keys.

Wierd, I see the steam market price for keys droping like earlier this year as it is cheaper to sell a few keys there and buy the new key from mann co.

Archived