Video Game OSTs

smokedem

I happen to think this game deserved more love than it received 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I happen to think this game deserved more love than it received 

snip

I know, i loved this game so much, so many great games on the DS

I don't really enjoy mellow, calm music like this, though if you have EVER heard or played Katawa Shoujo, you would jump at the chance to listen to this quite often. 

For those who don't know what Katawa Shoujo is, it's an anime / dating sim sort of game.

I try to emphasize to people that this isnt KAWAII DESUUUUUUUUUU SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII RUB MY ASSCHEEKS TOGETHER LIKE A FOREIGN BABY!!!!! 

This is a legitimate, serious anime game that lets you play the role of a disabled young man who becomes influenced by various young women and they fall in 'love.' Sound cheesy right? Well, I've done one out of the fives parts and I have CRIED. It's very emotional. Hold on for dear life on the train to feelstown. 

The link to download it is at www.katawa-shoujo.com if you feel interested in playing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couldn't find a full OST on Youtube so I had to manually upload it ':|. This game series has some seriously good music.

• 1 month later...

Bump woohoo. But seriously, I highly prefer the 2.5 version compared to the KH2 version as there's higher emphasis on the wind and heavy instruments that used to be in the background of the original and not overheard as well as in this version.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

lol ded topic

aaaaanyway Here's one of my absolute favorite OSTs from the souls games, the OST of pretty much the saddest boss fight in the series, even sadder than the giant doggo.

And another one of my favorites

• 7 months later...