Puddingkeep

CSGO FaQ for everyone.

Puddingkeep    1249
Puddingkeep

To avoid the CS:GO Question spam, I made this... For you!

Read this pls.

Gameplay.

Site help / Sites.

Tutorials.

[Trading] Cashout sites.

Bitskins - csgo only

OPskins - supports tf2 too

[Competitive]CSGO Tournaments.

[News]CSGO Competitive News.

[Play]Competitive / PUG Services.

• [FREE] Cevo - Not recommended, personal experience.
  • [FREE] Faceit - Play this, better than ESEA.
  • [PAID BOTNET] ESEA - Highly Recommended.
  • [FREE] CSLobby - Haven't tried.

These aren't for new players, only if you are experienced with CSGO.

[Trading]Betting/Trading/Item Related.

Small w0lks trading advice center.

• Check float value of every item you trade.
  • If you are doing High-End item trading, and you have no idea what you're doing, go to /r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/ and post a question about that trade.
  • Skins sell faster than knives.
  • If you want profit, quickbuy popular items ( Asiimov, redline, KARAMBITS ).
  • DO get CSGOL donation perks, autobump is super useful.

[Guides]Really Useful Steam guides.

[CSGOlounge]CSGOLounge related.

Q : Why it always says " Can't get items " when I'm trying to make trade / offer / bet?
A : Because CSGO has really bad item servers, which are mostly really slow. Just keep spamming Retry till you get it, there's no other fix for now.

Q : I got scammed, what do I do?
A : Basically, you can't do anything. Reports are 90% times are useless. Your loss.

Q : I won a bet, but it says Bots are down / High traffic / Bots are full what do I do?
A : If it's a big-bet day, lose your hopes, come back when lounge has less bets going on. Your items are safe for about a month.

Q : How do people autobump?
A : It's a donation perk, If you donate, you can by autobump for one trade, which lasts for a month.

Q : I can't donate, I can't find anywhere where it says Donate, why?
A : It's temp disabled, you can only donate keys.
E : Donating is no available, you can donate via PayPal or Keys.

You can only donate money from now on. Even though I'm not 100% If they don't accept keys anymore.

[Game Info]Game Mechanics Info.

[Game Info]Ranks & Stats Info.

[Tools]Game Enhancements.

[Watch]CSGO Streams.

[Watch]Great CSGO YouTube channels to watch.

[Guide]How to get better at the game, competitive style.

Knife strats. If you want to successfully knife / zeus someone, make sure you are really close to him.

[Guide]How to get good w0lk's style.

Steps how to be good.

• Learn spray patterns, It will make your life better.
  • Use grenades, molotovs.
  • Communicate with your team in ENGLISH language.
  • Callout everything you see.
  • Learn nade spots.
  • Consistency is the key of having good aim.
  • Don't rage, keep calm no matter what happens, rage ruin your skill and concentration, calm makes you more focused.
  • Learn from your mistakes, feel like you did very great last match? Re-watch that match, see what was the key to success.
  • Don't solo queue If matchmaking. If you're solo queuing be prepared for the worst. If team is bad, you don't understand them, rages = block. Griefs? = Report.
  • If you think someone is hacking, don't report him untill he's 100% obvious (cares pls).
  • If you get nervous on imporant situations, remember that It's only a game and that no one will die ( maybe ) If you lose.

DO train maps.

DO practice with bots. You'll be surprised how much it helps with your skill. Edward ( Na'vi ) always does this.

DO try new weapons out.

DONT blame your team.

DONT play too much, If you feel like your aim is off, take a break.

Contacts.

This guide was all made by me, all the credit goes to me. If you feel like donating me a skin, send me a trade offer <3 
Found a problem with the guide? Something you see is outdated? Something is false? PM me on forums, I'll fix it asap!

Puddingkeep    1249
Puddingkeep

Oh and don't forget these.

10. If you are losing, leave the match.
     A loss is definitly worse than a ban, even if it is 7 days.

And lose more elo points than you lose for losing lmfao.

Taconinja    57
Taconinja

what happened to kniferound?

That's only in pro games not MM

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤    123
❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

csgo is an easy game the most important tip in my opinion is never get on a match with random if you care about ranks.if not like me then make sure to mute everyone on warmup.especially if they are kids.

syaX    0
syaX

Why would you not recommend CEVO? They got great servers, a very nice system, very detailed statistics and it's free? Also the Anti-Cheat is working well. Of course ESEA is a bit better, since they get money to improve, but CEVO is pretty close to it. ESEA only makes sense if you are playing scrims with a team.... lol

Best faggot NA kappa    159
Best faggot NA kappa

Why would you not recommend CEVO? They got great servers, a very nice system, very detailed statistics and it's free? Also the Anti-Cheat is working well. Of course ESEA is a bit better, since they get money to improve, but CEVO is pretty close to it. ESEA only makes sense if you are playing scrims with a team.... lol

Sorry, but their servers are complete ass sometimes(and this is coming from someone who's been playing CEVO for months), servers that give me less than 50 ping shouldn't make everyone in the server lag every 2 minutes. Comparing the servers CEVO has to the Faceit ones make Faceit look god-like. 

Puddingkeep    1249
Puddingkeep

Because CEVO is shit and players are bad there.

Senpai Absol~    398
Senpai Absol~

Updated

the website kniferound is no longer a thing, you should remove it

That's only in pro games not MM

he was talking about kniferound a website listed on here but the website is no longer a thing

CheddarZX    304
CheddarZX

someone explain to a tf2 player how csgo items work?

how do you obtain items? tf2 has the item drop system, mann co store, and crafting, what about csgo? are there currencies? what's the premier pricelist and trading site, like bp.tf and tf2op but for csgo?

Darklunerninja    132
Darklunerninja

someone explain to a tf2 player how csgo items work?

how do you obtain items? tf2 has the item drop system, mann co store, and crafting, what about csgo? are there currencies? what's the premier pricelist and trading site, like bp.tf and tf2op but for csgo?

There are item drops for csgo.  It ranges from cases to some weapon skins (None of the expensive skins though unless an Operation is currently active, i.e. Bloodhound, Vanguard, etc...).

Keys are the currency of csgo (Maybe ft AWP Asiimov?) and you would use the Steam Community Market to find the prices of items.  There are sites that use SCM averages to get the prices but I like just looking em up on the actual market.

Editing to save space :

Same as tf2, you get timed drops.  I think its about 4-5 drops a week and item server resets on Tuesdays.

Edited by Darklunerninja

CheddarZX    304
CheddarZX

There are item drops for csgo. 

how does the drop system work? the only item i have in csgo is a crate and i dont even remember how i got it. i have 43 hrs on csgo and haven't gotten anything else. in tf2 you get drops just for playing, what about csgo?

Taconinja    57
Taconinja

how does the drop system work? the only item i have in csgo is a crate and i dont even remember how i got it. i have 43 hrs on csgo and haven't gotten anything else. in tf2 you get drops just for playing, what about csgo?

You get 1 weapon drop a week for ranking up, and 2 cases a week from playing.

CheddarZX    304
CheddarZX

There are item drops for csgo.  It ranges from cases to some weapon skins (None of the expensive skins though unless an Operation is currently active, i.e. Bloodhound, Vanguard, etc...).

Keys are the currency of csgo (Maybe ft AWP Asiimov?) and you would use the Steam Community Market to find the prices of items.  There are sites that use SCM averages to get the prices but I like just looking em up on the actual market.

Editing to save space :

Same as tf2, you get timed drops.  I think its about 4-5 drops a week and item server resets on Tuesdays.

You get 1 weapon drop a week for ranking up, and 2 cases a week from playing.

thanks for the info guys

Entropy    17
Entropy

Pretty much

Then is it better to convert TF2 to CSGO keys (which is never 1:1), or wait (a very long time) to try to get the skins for TF2 keys?