TIL TF2tp ban people with 0 proof

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Great , he opened this thread and people hate me again . Everything i tried to do is ruined . I tried to improve myself and start and new page . I already forgot about this story . Its not my fault tf2p decided to ban him . It was their decision . 

Now please , Jesus Christ . leave me alone . All i want is quiet . 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great , he opened this thread and people hate me again . Everything i tried to do is ruined . I tried to improve myself and start and new page . I already forgot about this story . Its not my fault tf2p decided to ban him . It was their decision . 

If you want quiet, why do you keep replying to this thread.

Painting yourself like a wounded little sheep isn't going to make this all go away.

Ignorance is bliss, y'know.

your problem

find a solution for it and obviously don't reply if you want "quiet".

Us: ☑ Give zero fucks

If you look carefully at the trade offer, he picked up all my unusuals first, then picked up all my buds, then picked up all my special weapons, only after then my unusual coffin kit and then all my cards . In order to pick up the coffin kit , you had to go so much pages back and actualy click on it twice ( this is my backpack order http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198071023664?time=1421654400) . 0 chances it was a mistake . Moreover , why did he make a " mistake " that is good for his pocket ? why didnt he accidentally forget my beams noh mercy or my beams viewfinder in the trade offer ? You dont do such mistakes when it comes to freaking 400 buds trade offer . I wanna hear the brave guy that would do a " mistake " on 400 bud trade offer . Lets go . Thats why tf2p decided to ban him because its an obvious attempt to steal my coffin and i will be firm on this . I asked an apologize from him but seems like he don't care about me as a person and as a tf2 player . I even agreed to cooperate to end this fight like mature people , i apologized in front of him PERSONALLY and in front of the hole freaking tf2 community after i was humiliated by him in front of every , if i may remind you : http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/28492-steamrep-down-can-anyone-report-0gravity0-for-me/ . I will never forget how hard i felt that day that iam actually getting ripped apart for nothing . I felt like there is no justice in this world . But i told myself that i wont give up and fight for my freedom , and no 1 has the right to take it from me for no reason . I did absolutely everything i could , everything . If you want to meet me face to face , just give me your adress or phone number, and ill make sure you will change your opinion about me. Iam not an internet nerd or bully, iam not looking to get into trouble with ones. All i want is to trade normally and let this go, but people are absolutely heartless . 

all that would be a decent argument.

but there is one single fact that crushes you to dust.

he canceled it.

0 chances it was a mistake . Moreover , why did he make a " mistake " that is good for his pocket ? why didnt he accidentally forget my beams noh mercy or my beams viewfinder in the trade offer ? You dont do such mistakes when it comes to freaking 400 buds trade offer .

Except d0 was the one that cancelled the trade offer... Kinda crushes everything you say...

This was also documented in the chat...

Ever heard of the phrase you reap what you sow?

In the end d0 was the one that cancelled the offer (Documented in the screenies via the report), he also documented sending you multiple offers due to your lack of response. Clearly d0 didnt hav the intent to scam when why cancel, he didnt even know what you were on about until you basically forced words down his mouth. You're the one who is clearly in the wrong and only made the report in retaliation, you claim to want this o be all over yet you do anything but instead adding fuel to the fire.

You cant ask people to forgive you just because you said sorry, and you dont seem to have made the conscious decision to actively try fix the mistakes of he past other than flail around saying that you said sorry already. 

It was actually your fault that d0 got banned on tf2tp. You shouldn't forget this because you have been Already cursed by people here to the depths of your heart. Choosing to accept and to prevent it from happening next time should be the right thing you do instead to forget. By the way, seems like you didn't noticed, but d0 was talking about steamrep rather than you. So, it will be awesome if you kindly stop browsing this thread. Thanks!

Damn dude sorry about your illness hope it's nothing serious. Short of that at least you're in the EU Rolling in that unlimited health care <3

Damn dude sorry about your illness hope it's nothing serious. Short of that at least you're in the EU Rolling in that unlimited health care <3

I don't talk about it because I don't need any help from friends, and I'm doing alright. Lots of things being done to fix it - ty.

c00679b236.png

TL:DR SR doesn't tag for fake rep themselves. They allow those reports to be handled on a case by case basis by PARTNERS. It's not hard to understand.

http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/5298-76561198144967098-senpai-madara.html

Quote from Downie:

"After having an discussing with multiple people about this report, we've decided to drop this one since steamrep doesn't qualify it as a scam."

So it's impossible for you to be marked for the report from 0gravity0 unless SR is being biased

http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/5298-76561198144967098-senpai-madara.html

Quote from Downie:

"After having an discussing with multiple people about this report, we've decided to drop this one since steamrep doesn't qualify it as a scam."

So it's impossible for you to be marked for the report from 0gravity0 unless SR is being biased

SR being biased would imply that they make mistakes. Ahem.

But casting that aside, there is no longer any reason for the report to still exist.

TL:DR SR doesn't tag for fake rep themselves. They allow those reports to be handled on a case by case basis by PARTNERS. It's not hard to understand.

^this

Partners have different rules/regulations and because the report went to their partner it will be handled under their rules and regulations however, their bans/tags are shared with steamrep as they are partnered.

Im afraid i will have to agree with the admin there Im afraid, it was a stupid joke and stupid decisions can have their consequences :S

• Administrators

^this

Partners have different rules/regulations and because the report went to their partner it will be handled under their rules and regulations however, their bans/tags are shared with steamrep as they are partnered.

Im afraid i will have to agree with the admin there Im afraid, it was a stupid joke and stupid decisions can have their consequences :S

As far as I know, this isn't true. If that is the case you will see people getting marked when they shark and all. Partners don't have full authority, they need to follow SR rules, take FoG for example. 

Just because you are in the partner group, it doesn't give you the authority to mark people as you wish and as per your rule. You are using a site to mark individuals and you need to follow the site's rules and regulations.

What are you talking about, my edit or steamrep. I'm not saying you're an attention whore, I just don't think we need to scare any of the community by saying, "Oh wait, Hey guys, my spam was deleted, sr is deleting all evidence now." Again, we don't care about anyones feels/emotions here, this is a business, and while some people (And organizations) are less professional then others, its still just a business, and rule #1 of business is: Don't make business personal.

You can see on that post that he edited his response comment many hours after posting it. Additionally, stop insisting that a deleted comment was "must've-been-spam" if you don't even know what it was. They're not at all professional when they start deleting inquisitive questions. They're not professional at all! They make no profit, there is no "business" here; it's just a bunch of friends who've surpassed the rest of the world to the elite state of SteamRep where, now, only they can decide what can be posted regarding people who will scam Steam accounts.

sSZ9fYu.png

Proof Mattie is a lier, obv didn't wanna share this. But hope people realise he's a lier.

So just seem Eoj, SR staff and other people do everything in their power to try accuse me of something I never did.

5879d81c08.png

It's fine for a private website's owner/manager/administrator/whatever-Mattie-is-at-the-moment to decline an affiliation but that reads as if it's a bribe. "Get rid of d0 and you'll have some tagging power. ;)"

Hey dude, just ignore them... I honestly see a gang mentality with a lot of backpack.tf threads, a lot of them take cheap shots and like to kick people when they are down.

Hey dude, just ignore them... I honestly see a gang mentality with a lot of backpack.tf threads, a lot of them take cheap shots and like to kick people when they are down.

It's clear from seeing this post that you didn't see how druglord threatened to kill others for disagreeing with him.

It's clear from seeing this post that you didn't see how druglord threatened to kill others for disagreeing with him.

Didn't see that, lol that's pretty funny if true since his name is druglord.

But yeah it does look like he's moved or trying to move past it but people keep trying to provoke him.

Didn't see that, lol that's pretty funny if true since he's name is druglord.

But yeah it does look like he's moved or trying to move past it but people keep trying to provoke him.

It's basically a tug a war effect so to speak; when druglord aka 0gravity0 first posted here it was with a thread demanding we praise him for unboxing a high tier unusual, where he proceeded to belittle those with low value backpacks and claimed their opinion held no value in anything. He then proceeded to threaten to kill those who disagreed with him, claiming he was in the military and saying things such as "I got a pair of (gun name)" in a attempt to intimidate others. And now of course, we have this as well.

Needless to say, it did not bode over well, especially when he tries to dismiss all the harm he has done as if it was nothing; a threat is still a threat, and using them to bully those who do not agree with you is childish.

So in turn, whenever he is brought up in anything, he is automatically met with hostility since it was what he showed others; first impressions are everything after all.

It's basically a tug a war effect so to speak; when druglord aka 0gravity0 first posted here it was with a thread demanding we praise him for unboxing a high tier unusual, where he proceeded to belittle those with low value backpacks and claimed their opinion held no value in anything. He then proceeded to threaten to kill those who disagreed with him, claiming he was in the military and saying things such as "I got a pair of (gun name)" in a attempt to intimidate others. And now of course, we have this as well.

Needless to say, it did not bode over well, especially when he tries to dismiss all the harm he has done as if it was nothing; a threat is still a threat, and using them to bully those who do not agree with you is childish.

So in turn, whenever he is brought up in anything, he is automatically met with hostility since it was what he showed others; first impressions are everything after all.

Oh so Druglord is 0gravity0, I seen his other thread where he posted as 0gravity0 where he was saying he was sorry which personally did come across as pretty fake but different to this thread the majority of posters did come across as pretty forgiving. I do remember the noise he was making when he unboxed the unusuals which was very immature.

in no way would that be considered a bribe

"Aw, man! I was so totally about to give PPM SR authority! For real, I sure was but then you went and hired d0. Oh, no! For real, I was keeping it a secret surprise that I was going to suddenly bestow upon you."

"Why would you tell me that? If I'm supposed to demonstrate that I both want and deserve (in your opinion) that then you should wait for that to happen."

"Oh yeah but it's just so really disappointing now. It really truly was, for sure, going to happen. You could have all of this magical internet authority. All that you've got to do is just get rid of that person. Most groups have to demonstrate or be willing to demonstrate acceptable (to me) behaviour first but not in this special case. I'm just going to go ahead and offer this to you without you asking. ;)"

Archived