About burning flames noh mercy

DrugLord

Alright , this question might be wired , but I heard that Mattie! owns the only clean burning noh mercy in the hole world , is it true ? and if he thinks about selling it , how much is it for ? i cant afford it even in 100 years , but it seems like an amazing item and iam really curious about its value . Thanks !

I heard that Mattie! owns the only clean burning noh mercy in the hole world , is it true ?

Maybe he owns the only one in hole world, but not the only one in our whole world.

Maybe he owns the only one in hole world, but not the only one in our whole world.

If you understood what he meant why even make this comment. Clearly his English is not the greatest but that is kind of a dickish answer and helps no one.

Jewlander owns one. The history is clean and such but it is gifted.

Subscribe to premium and find out! :)

I should do that i guess much easier to find out information . But since i dont have premium right now , anyone could help me ? I know jewlander owns a gifted one, mattie a clean one , and who owns the third burning noh mercy ?

According to bptf premium search, there are three burning noh mercies. One is in the backpack of a banned user (as far as I know, only bptf ban, I didn't look in any bp's) but i'm pretty sure the one in the banned user is duped.

-snip-

The question was already answered above me, so there was no need to restate it for redundancy as you did. Whether or not a user has the ability to write English correctly is not overly my concern, but I would rather point it out than allow the user to continue to use the incorrect word in future interactions. Its a major problem in society to conform to poor grammar and diction to suit the needs of those less aware instead of enabling them with the knowledge of their mistakes in order to raise themselves up.

I know jewlander owns a gifted one, mattie a clean one , and who owns the third burning noh mercy ?

backpack.tf premium is intended for personal use. To hand out paid information about the personal contents of another user's inventory is wrong. Also I would not trust you with the information given your current permanent Outpost ban.

Alright , this question might be wired , but I heard that Mattie! owns the only clean burning noh mercy in the hole world , is it true ? and if he thinks about selling it , how much is it for ? i cant afford it even in 100 years , but it seems like an amazing item and iam really curious about its value . Thanks !

Premium. Also I love you, grav, but use spellcheck or something. Some of this grammer is just silly. ♡

i cant afford it even in 100 years

That coming from the 89th richest person in tf2 really puts it into perspective how valuable it is.

That coming from the 89th richest person in tf2 really puts it into perspective how valuable it is.

Karl has been offered around 35buds in 1st gens for his smoking noh mercy. WAAAAAAAAAY back in the day, I owned a nutz noh mercy I bought and sold for the 2bud range.

I should do that i guess much easier to find out information . But since i dont have premium right now , anyone could help me ?

laughed out loud

The question was already answered above me, so there was no need to restate it for redundancy as you did. Whether or not a user has the ability to write English correctly is not overly my concern, but I would rather point it out than allow the user to continue to use the incorrect word in future interactions. Its a major problem in society to conform to poor grammar and diction to suit the needs of those less aware instead of enabling them with the knowledge of their mistakes in order to raise themselves up.

But he did not say it was gifted which I did in my post. Maybe you can try next time correcting someone without sounding like a dick.  Also if someones English isn't the greatest he might not understand what you're getting and get more confused because they might not know the difference in grammar of "hole"  the way and "whole" (Because you reworded the sentence and added some negativity it seems into the sentence). Just straight out help him with his spelling not possibly make it more confusing  adding what seems like a snarky comment in. 

(Because you reworded the sentence and added some negativity it seems into the sentence). Just straight out help him with his spelling not possibly make it more confusing adding what seems like a snarky comment in.

^this

While I am all for helping another users seems like he was rubbing it in instead, not to mention it might not be their first language, english is my 2nd language and I've had my share of assh*les "doing it for my own good"

Alright , so as you said , Voo owns one as well ? so Jewlander owns a gifted one , voo owns a duped one and mattie! owns a clean one ... This voo guy , interesting . I heard hes like insanly rich person but hes like super secret and people dont know much about him ... Alright guys , thanks a lot ! I 

I can't tell if he's just really narcissistic or has a really crazy fanboy.

No, he's not. I've met him several times on PPM server, he was joking around, was nice to everybody, also he said that my heavy loadout with vivid mongolian is cool :D 

But now I see why he dont mind spending some cash on virtual hats, he got some really huge prizes.

Vo0 super secret? As far as I can tell he's the only one around who has a wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sander_Kaasjager

That has got to be one of the most obvious self-written articles that I've seen. Or as Baloo said it, has a crazy fanboy LOL.

"Kaasjager also owns the most expensive TF2 backpack in the world, valued at around 2300 buds ($77,000). He mainly collects Team Fortress 2 items (mostly unusual hats), rarely selling any of his burning hats, the highest valued at almost $20,000."

Really only someone who's an unusual trader would understand what that meant. It was clearly not thought out well enough. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived