Forum Rules

polar

30? Most people that have been permanently banned were in the 12-15 range, and that's with some warnings granting multiple points. 12 individual warnings means you're probably already permanently banned, often quite a few less

Thanks for the update, but that still proves my point.

well, I see. Although I'll admit 2 were rightly considered spam, my most recent one was, tbh, I feel unfair. I simply pointed out that buying qs australium, doesnt really work without a price range given, due to the overwhelming number of buyers on classifieds and tf2outpost at basically full price. I managed to sell an aussie amby for 16 pure in 20 minutes earlier this week.

well, I see. Although I'll admit 2 were rightly considered spam, my most recent one was, tbh, I feel unfair. I simply pointed out that buying qs australium, doesnt really work without a price range given, due to the overwhelming number of buyers on classifieds and tf2outpost at basically full price. I managed to sell an aussie amby for 16 pure in 20 minutes earlier this week.

Traders are allowed to set any price they choose to set, even if it is absurd. The only reason you should be posting in a Trading Thread is to post an offer.

I should know this by now because half of my warning points are from silly mistakes like that. :(