Great Below Top-topic.

AwesomeMcCoolName

Get rid of the "protected forum" label where the most recently bumped thread would normally be. 

Its not like theres any disclaimer associated with the protected forum, or "security" that you need to pass to get in (i.e. 18+ years old). So why hide the content inside? 

because the content is terrible

I agree, in general it shit, which is why i rarely partake, but its still annoying since that notification lights up that theres new content in there, but i have to open to see which shitty thread was bumped. And no, new content section is bleh unless you have a ton to catch up on.

Basically it's for crawlers like google not to see whatever is in there.

I figured it was to hide it from google, but does it really matter if they see it? Things against Googles policies aren't allowed on the forums to begin with.

I agree, in general it shit, which is why i rarely partake, but its still annoying since that notification lights up that theres new content in there, but i have to open to see which shitty thread was bumped. And no, new content section is bleh unless you have a ton to catch up on.

I figured it was to hide it from google, but does it really matter if they see it? Things against Googles policies aren't allowed on the forums to begin with.

I don't want that crap to be indexed on google.

Have you seen what's in there Awesome? I mean have you really seen?

Nothing that bad really...but also nothing worthwhile---just don't like see the notification that something new has been posted, and not knowing what it is.

Archived