Woifilicious

The one and only pricecheck thread

Jermudaa    0
Jermudaa

Price check on Taunt: The Soviet Strongarm, effect: Hellish Inferno

Jackie    1
Jackie
On 11/7/2017 at 11:48 PM, ksolis01 said:

Effect? It is the most popular merc grade skin is pretty good price.

Isotope

PresentlyInThePast    0
PresentlyInThePast

I have a 1 of 2 unpriced Neutron Star Hotrod. What is a good price for it?

DrSquishy    0
DrSquishy

Price check on a field tested, yeti coated rocket launcher with the hot effect (Assassin grade)

RED265    38
RED265
16 hours ago, PresentlyInThePast said:

I have a 1 of 2 unpriced Neutron Star Hotrod. What is a good price for it?

20-24 est, probably in lower range since it's unpriced

Clock Man    0
Clock Man

Could I get a price check on Unusual Taunt: The Russian Arms Race [Haunted Phantasm]

Blatch    257
Blatch

I was looking to sell my Strange Villain's Veil, but it's very much a mess, with a strange part, regular paint, and Halloween spell (Sinister Staining). I have no idea about any of those things anymore, but I feel the latter could add a key or two to the price, considering its rarity. So what do?

anunnamedhuman    0
anunnamedhuman
On 11/11/2017 at 9:03 PM, Blatch said:

I was looking to sell my Strange Villain's Veil, but it's very much a mess, with a strange part, regular paint, and Halloween spell (Sinister Staining). I have no idea about any of those things anymore, but I feel the latter could add a key or two to the price, considering its rarity. So what do?

put it on the scrap.tf auctions with a starting price of 5 keys and a 80if if it doesn't sell go lower

Dovakin334    0
Dovakin334

I have a Bonzo the all Gnawing Blast defence and idk how much its worth. Can i get any pointers?

RED265    38
RED265
41 minutes ago, Dovakin334 said:

I have a Bonzo the all Gnawing Blast defence and idk how much its worth. Can i get any pointers?

The blast defense is really unpopular, but bonzo makes it good. You could ask about 90-100 for it(scorching and burning flames range) or do slightly lower if interested in selling it faster. GE's 71.5, so ideally seek about 80 in pure est. try to do properly priced hats/Australiums/pure keys if possible. Unusual taunts, unusual weapons/unpriced unusuals are a pain to resell:) make sure to do your due diligence on the bp.tf pricing

Blatch    257
Blatch
9 hours ago, anunnamedhuman said:

put it on the scrap.tf auctions with a starting price of 5 keys and a 80if if it doesn't sell go lower

Thanks for the advice, but I'm trading it on Bazaar right now. B)

anunnamedhuman    0
anunnamedhuman
6 hours ago, sirYawnsalot said:

Hi.

I have some rare Collectors sets, and I would like to understand the value I am carrying here.

Collector's Defiant Spartan Chemistry Set - no idea

Collector's Katyusha Chemistry Set - no idea

Collector's Tuxxy Chemistry Set - 100e buy request on steam market, some 2 years old bp.tf forum post claiming 500 keys offer.

Thank you! :)

The tuxxy sold for about 500 pure to bobsplosion and other are probably worth less (the chemistry was completed when it was sold and keys where way lower back in 2015 so I would take off 50 if it's completed

Happysedits    646
Happysedits
9 hours ago, alien.071021 said:

pricecheck on lvl 100 vintage weapons

There's really not a set price for these, you could get a key extra or just few ref for it or more, depends on your luck and if you find some collector

Clock Man    0
Clock Man
On 11/11/2017 at 2:40 AM, Clock Man said:

Could I get a price check on Unusual Taunt: The Russian Arms Race [Haunted Phantasm]

I know the effect is worth alot and the taunt is new. But I need a more solid price check.

Yubs    0
Yubs

price check on a strange air strike with halloween parts attached (pumpkin bombs and exorcism). I've received an offer of a key for it, should I do it?

Dovakin334    0
Dovakin334
On 13/11/2017 at 7:55 PM, RED265 said:

The blast defense is really unpopular, but bonzo makes it good. You could ask about 90-100 for it(scorching and burning flames range) or do slightly lower if interested in selling it faster. GE's 71.5, so ideally seek about 80 in pure est. try to do properly priced hats/Australiums/pure keys if possible. Unusual taunts, unusual weapons/unpriced unusuals are a pain to resell:) make sure to do your due diligence on the bp.tf pricing

Tnx