Just unboxed..

dedaccount

Woooooooooooooooooooooooow dude I feel so sorry for you.

Not evn kidding or sarcastic, I am legitimately sorry for that.

On the plus side, those wouldve been hard sells anyway.

Ouch. I moved all my important keys to an alt to avoid this type of thing from happening. Almost traded my refreshing summer crate key to a scrap.tf bot before I remembered I had it on me.

I always ignore friends who say "Can I have a key, I want to unbox plz!!!!!!!"

He's a good friend, I known him for ages, and we kinda gift each other things, usually small things like cosmetics, he unboxed some csgo cases before I gave him the key and got crap, so I guess I wanted to make him feel better.

I went, sat down, read a book, and got my mind of it, it still sucks that I lost that much, but getting pissed about it aint going to bring it back sadly.

On a side note, scrap.tf purposely seeks out special keys. I tested it various times with my Refreshing Summer and a handful of my Uncraftable keys. No matter what, the bot always picked out the special keys.

On a side note, scrap.tf purposely seeks out special keys. I tested it various times with my Refreshing Summer and a handful of my Uncraftable keys. No matter what, the bot always picked out the special keys.

Dayum.. that's.. um.. o-o

I once had that Scout xmas set with the bootie time all with craft #69. I was crafting weapons for scraps with i realized I had just crafted the #69 mele wep part of that set... 4got the names but you get the point.

Best one I heard was some dude on TF2-T bragging on the mic how he'd just got a great deal on a Gen 1 Hong Kong Cone post trade, the person he traded was LOLing in the chat and then the dude on the mic realized he had just over the fuck paid for a Fukaamigasa.

I once had that Scout xmas set with the bootie time all with craft #69. I was crafting weapons for scraps with i realized I had just crafted the #69 mele wep part of that set... 4got the names but you get the point.

Best one I heard was some dude on TF2-T bragging on the mic how he'd just got a great deal on a Gen 1 Hong Kong Cone post trade, the person he traded was LOLing in the chat and then the dude on the mic realized he had just over the fuck paid for a Fukaamigasa.

Ha what an idiot. I spent 10keys on craft32 wrap assassin and crafted it two days later by mistake. Gg no re :/

Ha what an idiot. I spent 10keys on craft32 wrap assassin and crafted it two days later by mistake. Gg no re :/

Ouch.. ._.

Haha, ouuuch,

.. ;(

-Someone had expensive unusual hat in his b/o

-I searched for that expensive hat

-I found it and bought it for him

-I present him the hat

-He tells me to wait until tomorrow.

-I was confused, but agreed anyway

-*tomorrow*

-He tells me to wait around 10 minutes

-*uncomfortably waits 20 minutes*

-Guy says he no longer is interested in the hat, and he talked to Wayne and told him to decline my offer because it was only a 15 bud profit for him.

So now I'm stuck with said random expensive hat...It turns out it can make some cool effect combos though, which is nice.

-I present him the hat

-*tomorrow*

-Guy says he no longer is interested in the hat, and he talked to Wayne and told him to decline my offer because it was only a 15 bud profit for him.

So now I'm stuck with said random expensive hat...It turns out it can make some cool effect combos though, which is nice.

I was in the exact same boat, but it was only a Rust game, ended up selling it for a key less then I bought it.

Must suck, ;/

-I present him the hat

-*tomorrow*

You can report that on steamrep, I think.

Seriously? Wow.. 

Archived