Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

What the heck do you put in those files to make them "in-depth"

Some are longer than others, but they are all categorized in a strict and specific system I created

I call myself a fan of Isaac Asimov, but I've only read some of his Foundation series and I, Robot.

I have not memorised the entirety of the multiplication table.

I once turned off the ability to connect to wi-fi on my relatives' computers so that I could play an online match without lag.

• 1 month later...

I still ask my mum for fashion advice when I go out and I'm 20...

She said I looked good though :)

• Like 3

• Administrators

I still ask my mum for fashion advice when I go out and I'm 20...

She said I looked good though :)

For me it may even be worse. Up until the start of my adult life, my mom basicly bought all my clothes for me, sometimes without me even going with her. This slowly faded when I became ~20, after which I have only rarely gone shopping to stock up my closet.

I feel no shame, though, as she knows my taste in clothes very well, and I therefore had nothing to complain about, nor a reason to intervene in what I considered a "pleasantly automated process" :P

• Like 2

For me it may even be worse. Up until the start of my adult life, my mom basicly bought all my clothes for me, sometimes without me even going with her. This slowly faded when I became ~20, after which I have only rarely gone shopping to stock up my closet.

My mom still buys all my clothes. She knows my size better than me. Especially on dress shirts. To be fair, she works as a manager in a huge clothing store and knows when all the sales are and knows how to identify high quality items... So I think it only makes sense cause that way I get all my clothes at >50% off.

• Like 2

I rarely study for anything in my school. When quiz results come in, I get above average, and maybe once in every 2 weeks, a perfect score.

I am an insult to everyone who puts effort in their studies.

There was one time where, during an exam, the teacher said she would only accept black inked pens. I only had a blue pen. Thankfully, I was near a wall, next to our emergency supplies and was able to snatch a black pen off of it.

I am too fucking lucky.

when I am hungover I make the strangest combination of foods possible, and they're all delicious

Some Recipe's if you're interested

- Toasted Bagel, Guacamole, Parmesan cheese and a fried egg 

- Fried, finely sliced potatoes (I enjoy red or spanish), put into a bowl and mix until a mashed potato-like consistency, add 2 fried eggs, ketchup until its well mixed, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (I also add Sriracha sauce for extra flavour)

-  Cold bbq pizza (BBQ sauce, chicken, red onion) with lemon juice on top, dipped in sriracha sauce

sometimes when i'm playing as Mercy, i purposely let my teammates die so i can revive them in a cluster

• 2 weeks later...

I don't actually hate weebs. I think that the concept of hating people for something they like or where they're from or what they look like is beyond stupid. Unless you are actively trying to screw over the world, nobody deserves to be hated.

I make troll trades in the listings post just to bait people.

I once got like, 100 trade request for selling keys less than their actual price.

Never gonna do it again, because mods goin ban me if I do it again.

I lurk the forums every couple days in the off chance that one of a few people posts something because I want to know how their doing without having to have an awkward conversation.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was younger, I showed my best friend at the time this anime that my older brother found. Since then, he's been a weeb.

What a god-awful sin I've committed.

I have a strange addiction of watching Gordon Ramsay lose his shit in Youtube compilations at 3am.

This I can relate too.

• 9 months later...

i got scammed once and couldnt report my scammer.so i made an alt and baited my scaammer to do the same scam again but he didnt fall for it. i couldnt ban him in the end.oh well