Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I... I... I play spy as a main. I'm so ashamed... of everyone who dies to me :3

As long as you're not ruining medieval servers being a spy main isn't that bad

• Administrators

i just spent a solid 30 minutes reading a 40 page thread about alison brie. no regrets.

True story, swearzies

Once when I was in 5th grade, I missed a week of school and had to come on Saturday morning to make up all the work. So I was taking this comprehensive test and I knew something was off about it but I didn't seem to mind. I finished it and turned it in and the teacher tells me I took the wrong test. The test I took was an 11th grade Language Arts exam that got mixed up in copies she made. She gave it back to me for whatever reason and I left after I took the right test. So fast forward to yesterday, I found that test while we were moving last week and so I remembered I wanted to ask my L.A teacher what grade I got and he graded it to the best of his ability and, 5th grade, 10 year old me, made an 87 on an 11th grade exam.

True story, swearzies

Once when I was in 5th grade, I missed a week of school and had to come on Saturday morning to make up all the work. So I was taking this comprehensive test and I knew something was off about it but I didn't seem to mind. I finished it and turned it in and the teacher tells me I took the wrong test. The test I took was an 11th grade Language Arts exam that got mixed up in copies she made. She gave it back to me for whatever reason and I left after I took the right test. So fast forward to yesterday, I found that test while we were moving last week and so I remembered I wanted to ask my L.A teacher what grade I got and he graded it to the best of his ability and, 5th grade, 10 year old me, made an 87 on an 11th grade exam.

tiQyhZL.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

sometimes when i join mumble before anyone else and i'm sat there waiting, i sing "all by myself" to no-one on mic.

One time when my sister brought her Best friend over for the weekend, she asked me to check the shower before she went in the bathroom (Normanbates.jpeg) and I said, without thinking of the ramifications of it, "I can join you if you need anything" and she punched me right in the face.

On a TF2 VSH server, there's this map called weaponsdepot. And there's a button where you can make killable water rise at the back of the main building. So I did that, and there was an AFK Hale (Hale starts up at a tall tower). A Demoman was standing at the edge of the building near the killable water trying to shoot Hale. I pushed him into the water and he was angry in chat. But he thought it was some gibus scout and not me (I was also playing scout). So he went "who the fuck pushed me off" and I went "the gibus scout did." and he said "of course. fucking f2p" he probably never knows to this day that it was me.

I have never completely trusted anybody, ever.

There's nothing wrong with that, betrayal never comes from your enemies

sometimes when i join mumble before anyone else and i'm sat there waiting, i sing "all by myself" to no-one on mic.

ymzRWKh.png

• Administrators

waiting for DaVinci Resolve to download.

what are you doing in our mumble...

• 2 weeks later...

I fell asleep on the train and woke up on the other side of the country and now I've missed my lecture

This same thing happened to me today.

Except I was on a bus...

...and in the next village when I woke up.