Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

Confession time.

Whenever people add me to buy something I still have listed on outpost, but I already sold it, I tell them I sold it just a few minutes ago. That way, they don't think i'm incredibly lazy for not deleting the item off my trade.

What's your random confession?

• Like 16

and they just don't say anything?  they just pay more than you had said?

I just say they saw the price wrong, most of the time the change is small so then don't mind. Sometime I just say I just bought a bunch of the same stuff they are selling and ask if they can lower the price or else I cannot buy it

I just say they saw the price wrong, most of the time the change is small so then don't mind. Sometime I just say I just bought a bunch of the same stuff they are selling and ask if they can lower the price or else I cannot buy it

at least you're honest about being really dishonest, I guess

• Like 8

I do that sometimes too. I say something like "I'm still buying X, but I can only pay Y right now because of prices going down." Half the time they say yes. I've made extra profit by doing that.

Sometimes, when my parents arn't home, I say dirty words.

Like wiener *gasp*

• Like 9